~7~

When I woke up I saw Hermione, Ginny and Harry sitting around my bead. Where was I? Why was I so much pain?

"Guys" Hermione said.

"What happened - where-"

"You have been out for two days," replied Ginny.

What was going on, why did I pass out? Where is Draco?

"Where is-"

"Draco?" Harry snapped

"Yes" I said sinking back into the bed.

"Don't worry he is fine, I heard about him and Cedric, he was hit with a Sectumsempra spell, almost deadly." Harry added.

"I'm so sorry Nadia, Cedric can be such an idiot, even if he hated Draco it was so stupid of him to use that spell" it was Ginny. I was very glad that she was on my side.

"Thank you all for being here" I managed to say

"Anytime now you should get some rest" Hermione said

And with that they all left. I was alone in the hospital bed, I didn't want to be. I wanted Draco. I wanted to cry with him and hug and kiss him like there is no such thing as time. I blinked very slowly because my head was so sore. I had so many questions though. Why did I pass out for two days? Why did my mark hurt so bad?

I closed my eyes for a minute or two, and when I opened my eyes to my delight it was Draco sitting on the side of the bed. Wearing a white button-up shirt similar to mine. His hair is a little messy, messier than usual, he looked thin and it looked like he was thinner, but taller and very pale.

"Draco!?" I was about to get up but he put his hands on my shoulders and felt my forehead and stroked my hair.

"Are you alright? I was very worried about you, what happened?" he asked, sounding very concerned.

"I wish I had answers but I don't, I'm just glad you are all right. How are you?" I asked.

"You know me I'm always ok" he said with a small smile on his face. It was clear he was worried about me, but he looked very concerned and I knew it wasn't just about me.

"Draco, I know something is wrong. Tell me"

He took a very deep breath and told me

"I have been chosen for a task, a task that will lead to destruction and pain for Hogwarts..."

"Go on"

"Well you know about the vanishing cabinet?"

I nodded because I have read about it before.

"Well I was assigned to use it to bring death eaters to Hogwarts. I'm scared. I don't want to but if I don't I might die"

A huge shiver went through my body, almost as if I was electrocuted. I loved Hogwarts and was scared of what might come next, Hogwarts is the only home that really felt like home, was I ready to keep this a secret and see my biggest dream slip away?

"Oh-" I didn't know what to say but I could tell he needed comforting. Draco is never open to people and it seemed like I was the only person that he opened up to so I was always there for him for I didn't want to hurt him more.

I held out my arms and he laid beside me, I stroked his hair and whispered in his ear as he cried he is so vulnerable around me and is so open and it break my heart to see him like this

"Whatever happens, no matter what you do, I'm here and we will get through this together- because... I love you.." The words flew out of my mouth.

He looked up. The tears streaming down his face. He sat up, traced his hand on my cheek and kissed me, but it didn't feel like the other times we had kissed, it felt... Personal and real. We were sitting together and kissing and crying together for I don't even know how long time passes so quickly with him. Since the first time we met he has changed. He was so uptight, rude and cunning when I was around him but now he was sensitive, passionate and loveable and so open when we were together. It felt so right and comforting.

Unfortunately all good times must come to an end. I had to stay in the hospital wing for another night and Draco had to leave. He kissed my forehead and held my hand until it slipped away.