~9~

The next day was torture and every day after that. I couldn't get over anything, my mark, my feelings, Draco, nothing.

"We are worried about you Nadia. You haven't eaten much or nothing at all the past couple of days and it's almost winter break we just want to make sure you are okay, you haven't talked much and you and Malfoy have been very distant lately-" Ginny said but I cut her off

"YES I KNOW. I know what happened" people were watching me including Draco. "I'm fully aware of what happened when I was there." I stared at Draco. "I loved him" I stared at him as he looked up. "I trusted him, I- I was fooled thinking someone like him could be capable of real feelings and love and I don't know why I ever trusted him because he clearly doesn't need me- he made that very clear a couple of days ago.." I paused as everyone was looking at me. I was about to say something else to insult Draco but instead I started to roll up my sleeve and reveal all my secrets out on the table but Draco leaped over chairs and tables and grabbed me and took me outside to the hall.

He slapped me and said;

"WHAT THE HELL NADIA.." He stopped and looked at me. He reached for my face. I turned away half my face was red.

"Look Malfoy I don't need you anymore and you clearly don't need me so stop protecting me"

"What makes you think-"

"That you still care. Then why else would you jump over chairs and tables for me?" I shout at him with fiery eyes.

"Because no one can know about your mark anything could happen"

"So do you care or don't you" I'm now yelling at him, tears filling my eyes. I feel like I'm being ripped apart, piece by piece...

"Look I don't care about you but you can't do stupid shit and pull off stunts like that just prmise me and I will leave you alone forever"

That isn't what I want. I want him and only him. I want to run away with him forever and never come back. I want to wake up every morning and see his face, his soft face, not having to worry about marks or death.

"Fine" I spat and walked away leaving him alone with his thoughts.

And before I knew it that was that and that was the last time I saw him before the break. My heart shattered feeling torn feeling bruised and alone.