30: A Confession

Ray POV
I sat there on my bed, looking at my hands. It was finally the time. The time to confess to Y/N. I heard footsteps, it definitely was her. Usually when she was tired, she would slide her feet. She finally came into view, and eyed the lamp. "What's that for?" Y/N asked as she sat down. I set it there to make it more romantic but she didnt have to know.

"No reason." I replied, blushing. Her h/l h/c looked so pretty, maybe because of the lamp, but who cares. "Anyway, I need to confess something." I calmly said, trying to hide my nervousness. "What is it, dude?" Y/N asked as she scooted closer. She looked away then smirked playfully. "Discount sasuke~" She did not just say what I think she said did she?

"You look cute tonight, babe~" I stuck my tongue out. She blushed and immediately stopped. "Hehe, you seem to enjoy me doing that. Tell me, Y/N, do you have a crush on me?~" I said crawling towards her. Her face went bright red, she squirmed. "It definitely seems like it. Cause if you do. Dont worry, I love you too~" I said as my face got closer.

Y/N laughed nervously. "Hmmm?~ Are you enjoying this?~" I said as I crawled on top of her. Her e/c eyes twinkled. She looked away before slowly nodding. "I'm enjoying this too, cutie~" I flirted, I decided to do what was next. "Say, what do your lips taste like, I wonder~" I said as I slowly licked my lips. I finally did what I wanted to do my whole life.

My lips gently touched hers, I was kissing her. Finally, after what seemed like forever, our lips parted. "I love you, I love you so much." Y/N said to me, smiling lazily. That smile was wonderful, so.. friendly in a sense. We didnt do anything steamy, were 11, you horny jackass. But I then layed beside her and wrapped my arms around her.

Y/N buried her face in my chest, I smiled. I finally got what I wanted. But.. Norman.. i know hes dead, but, i feel sort of bad. They both sort of had a thing for a while, but now that hes gone, i took it. I guess it's better if this relationship is kept secret. I stroked her hair, I finally got to kiss Y/N.

Emma POV
I skipped over to where Ray was, but he was cuddling Y/N. I wanted to cuddle Y/N and Ray, specifically Y/N. So I crawled into the bed and put my arms around her waist. I looked at them both, they looked pretty peaceful, huh. I kissed Y/Ns forehead and drifted off to bed.

////////////////
Emma's part was meant for the poly people- I have to make them comfortable somehow.