ELIZA

I think I did it. I think it was me... I don't know why.

I was there... we... were talking... were we? And now she is gone, dead. How? Who? Me? I- I don't know. God. Please help me.

I wonder what Thomas was doing... God. They broke me. Everything was ruined. He broke me. 

I couldn't think straight. My head hurt so much even though I took medication.

Okay. I took a deep breath. Think. Think.

Um, Hillary texted me... I remember... While I was eating breakfast, she um, said she had to talk about what happened... last month... What happened was I didn't know Hillary existed and Thomas ruined all our lives. But that still didn't prevent me from thinking about those days. Of him.

And so I went. I wanted to go. To see what his life was like. His original life. And we talked, me and Hillary, ... I think. I don't know how I got back home. I don't remember.

What happened?

What really happened? But I could tell one thing for sure. I was mad... very mad... revengeful even... But somehow, even now, I still love him. But he broke me, shattered me into pieces. And some of them are even lost. I was not the same ever since... And maybe I never will be...

But I felt guilty...

I know I did something. I know I was at fault. It was my fault. I could feel it.

Does anyone know I was there? Would Hillary have told Thomas that I was there? Probably not.

So would anyone think it was me? Only if they knew what happened but I assume not a lot of people would know about it.

I was fine. No one would think it was me. I was fine.