🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[How you guys meet] ! ˊˎ

Gon:

Gon:

You were walking around the forest on Whale Island looking for some flowers. Swinging your basket already filled with some colorful flowers, you began to hum while looking at your surroundings.
Sighing while looking up at the sky, "It's getting late I should head home now.".
After about 10 minutes of aimlessly wandering around, you finally accepted the fact that you were lost.
You walked over to a large tree and slid down with your back against it. The sky was becoming darker by the minute and panic was starting to set in.
"What do I do now?" you mumbled under your breath. Crunch Crunch.
You turned around to see a boy with spiky black hair with little green highlights wearing a matching set of green shorts and a jacket walking towards you.
"Oh, hello! Why are you out here all alone at this hour?", you looked up to meet big, brown eyes that were filled with curiosity.
"Oh, uhm I was picking flowers and got lost here." you said while scratching the back of your neck. "Oh, well I know my way around these parts of Whale Island. I can take you back home!" he said while having a big smile on his face. 
"That would mean a lot, thank you so much..", "Gon!". "Thank you so much Gon! My name is y/n.". That day, you had made your first ever best friend.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Killua:

"Alright I ran out of (random candy), r/c, and I need to stock up on chocrobots." you muttered. You went to the other side of the store to grab r/c and r/c. Once you got those treats you went to get the chocorobots that were sitting delicately on the shelf for you.
When you got to the shelf you noticed how there was only one box left. Phew you thought as you reached out to grab the box, at the same time someone else's hand reached out.
Both of you pulled back your hand and turned to face each other. The boy had light pale skin, fluffy white hair with sapphire blue cat eyes.
You hadn't realized you were starring until the boy brought face closer to yours, causing you to back away with a blush.
"O-oh uhm were you getting chocorobos too?" you questioned while trying to calm your flaming cheeks. "Yea, but I'll let you have them this time.", he said while winking at you.
"Tthank you..", "Killua" he said. "Thank you Killua." you said while giving him a small closed eye smile, "I'm y/n by the way.". "Y/n," he muttered, "I'll see you around then." he said while putting his arms behind his head and leaving the candy store and you a blushing mess.