Chapter 21

Derek stood in an empty room, his hands chained together, the chains being attached to the floor as two guards held their guards at him. Ready to shoot if Derek made any slight movement, shaking slightly, knowing how much of a threat Derek is. Derek was in a change of white hospital clothes.

The door suddenly opens as steps in Micheal, having his hands behind his back, a smirk plastered on his face. His eyes meet Derek before the guard interrupts, walking up to Micheal, "Sir, you can be here, it's to dangerous. Only authorized personal are allowed here," the guard explains. Michael doesn't say anything but reaches his hand to grab the guards shoulder, he stares at him dead in the eyes. His grey eyes flashing into green ones as the guard eyes also flash to green along with Michael.

"Oh, my apologies, you are to stay," The guard says, the other guard seeming confused as he turns to him, "What are you doing?" His partner asks as the guard turns to him, "He has access to the ultima," The guard replies. "Since when? We were given specific orders to not let anyone see the ultima under any circumstances," his partner explains.

"You're being really bothersome you know, you better just comply," Michael says, smiling as the man holds his gun towards Michael. "I don't know who you think you are but-"

"Before the man could even finish his sentence, the guard's eyes goes green as he lifts his gun and without hesitation shoots his partner. The man falls to the ground, blood spilling on the white floors as he lies there, gasping for air before he goes still. "Get out now," Michael says in a happy tone, the guard nods and leaves the room, closing the door.

Michael turns to Derek, smirking maliciously, "Derek Lycan, it's such an honor to be in the presence of the Ultima," Derek says and gives a joking bow to Derek, which only irritated Derek. "What have you done to Terry?" Derek asks, "Nothing, he's safe," Michael answers as he walks in a circle around Derek, "For now," he adds.

Derek growls but takes in a deep breath to calm himself down and stays silent. "What, got nothing to say?" Michael asks, letting out a chuckle, seeming amused to see a defeated Derek, as Derek continues to stay silent. "It's been years I must say," Michael comments, stopping to stand behind Derek. "How did you escape?" Derek asks, keeping his eyes on the ground, hearing Michael chuckle.

Michael runs his hands through his hair, "You know what's hilarious, is that you believed that you could seal me away, forever..." Michael comments, this voice getting lower as anger started to rise. "There is no way a basic, lowlife, mongrel, like you, could manage to seal me away on your own!" Michael says, raising his voice but made sure to control himself so he doesn't yell and gets heard outside.

Michael lets out a groan, growing a headache due to Terry's body, "Still using your old tricks," Derek says, making it sound more of a statement than a question, finally turning to face Michael. "I don't argue with results," Michael responds, then a question came to Derek, "If you have the ability to control others, why didn't you use it on us?" Derek asks, "On me or Garte?" Derek adds to be more clear.

"As powerful as I am, I'm not able to control someone with a soul, this magic is still imperfect," Michael explains as he continues to walk circles around Derek."I don't understand. If you're such a master at potions, why couldn't you make a potion to fix your stupid problem?" Derek questions. Michael stops in his tracks, having a plastered smile on his face as he turns to Derek, "The thing about my potions is that the more you use them, the longer it takes for the effects to settle," Michael explains.

Derek turns away from Michael and continues to stare at the floor, letting out a 'hmp' sound, "Must be hard being you," he comments, staring down at his chained wrist. Michael just lets out a chuckle, "You're smart to turn yourself in," Michael says, "You got what you wanted, now stop this crusade," Derek growls, turning back to face Michael with anger. Michael just lets out a chuckle, stops in front of Derek with a grin on his face, "Do I?" he asks.