Ch. 15 *Edited*

Chapter 15

Percy POV:

I slowly come to my senses. I'm back in the infirmary. Will and Nico are taking a nap next to each other. Nico's head is resting on Will's shoulder, whose head was on Nico's. If I had a camera, I would totally snap a picture of them. Perfect blackmail. I hear footsteps coming from down the hall. I don't feel like interacting with anyone so I pretend to be asleep.

"Hey, Will? Wake up!" Leo shouts.

"What? I'm awake, I'm awake," Will mutters.

"We've just been sitting at Enger for the past hour and a half. They said that you have a map?" Memories at Enger flash through my mind. Frank, no. Why would he do that?

"Yeah, it's in my bag." I hear shuffling. A zipper opening and closing. "Here."

How hasn't Nico been awakened yet? Does he sleep like the dead?

"We don't know how much longer we have before the camp's border fails entirely," So Nico is awake. I decide to make my entrance now. I groan and sit up so it looks like I just woke up.

"Nice to see you up sleepy head."

"Shut up Leo. Wait, when did we get on the Argo? The last thing I remember was being inside the tower and it starting to rumble," I lie.

"We've been back on the Argo for a few hours now."

"Cool," I get up and head towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Will's stern voice carries throughout the room.

"Ooh, busted," Leo whispers.

"On to the deck?" I turn around.

"I don't think so. We need to make sure you're fully okay before you exit this room."

I'll be fine." I grab a piece of ambrosia and shove it in my mouth. Mmmm, blue cookies. I hear Will yelling after me as I run out the door. I look back to see him being wrapped in a hug by Nico, I guess it's probably not a hug because he's holding Will back for me, but I prefer to think it's a hug. I end up running into someone.

"Perrrrrrcy! Why'd you do that?" Grover bleats.

"Sorry G-man," I get up and help Grover up.

"I was just going to see if you were up."

"Why?" Then I remember our conversation last night. "Oh."

"Yeah, I was going to leave, but then we picked you guys up. I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to my best buddy," Grover gives me a small smile.

"Remember our field trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art?"

"How do you even remember where it was?"

"Because it was when Alecto attacked me, and then you played it off as Mrs. Dodds didn't even exist. It was a life-changing field trip, of course, I remember it."

"Yeah, you 'pushed' Nancy Bobofit in the fountain."

We walk up to the deck together, chatting about the fun we've had.

"Yeah. Hey, Grover?"

"Yeah, Perce?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For introducing me to this world, even if it's not the greatest," What would I be doing right now if I wasn't a demigod? If I even am one. Gaea's driving me insane.

"Any time."

"So, this is goodbye?"

"Goodbye, for now."