three

–––––YOU WAITED IN THE LIBRARY FOR AKAASHI TO APPEAR but to your surprise he actually did show up

–––––YOU WAITED IN THE LIBRARY FOR AKAASHI TO APPEAR but to your surprise he actually did show up. All night you thought he might have said to wait in the library for you to get off his back.

Although you didn't know Akaashi much, you saw him wearing glasses for the first time and a little laugh escaped your mouth. You got up as soon as he reached you and went to search for the books needed for the project.

He helped you gather it. You both picked up the books and settled down at your table.  You knew he was smart so none of you needed much of guidance and continued with their work.

"A question though. Sorry if I'm rude." Akaashi said, out of the blues.

"Hmm?" You continued searching for an answer in the book.

"I have seen you talking all the time and you seem like you don't really enjoy study. How are you three questions ahead of me?" He took of his glasses and waited for your answer.

"Rude, keiji. I may be that type but I have a goal to reach so I study at least three hours a day at home." You couldn't help but feel a teensy bit offended by his assumption but he was impressed by what you just said and that was shown on his face.

"Sorry, my apologies."

"May I ask what's your goal?" He was weirdly interested.

You thought for a moment. "I am aiming for the most prestigious college in our country. " You smiled at him.

"You know what you want to be." He questioned, more like told you.

"Of course! I won't stop until I reach what I want."

He looked at you, with your eyes shining thinking about your future. He nodded as he wore his glasses back and got back to work.