six

–––––THE PROJECT WAS IN TWO DAYS AND YOU BOTH WERE READY, DONE AND DUSTED before the due date

"How about a little celebration? A lunch together?" You stretched as you closed the book and he did the same.

"Sure." He took off his glasses.

You both stood up and left the school and went in a restaurant. Had lunch together and walked out. Akaashi suggest to spend a little time in the garden nearby, to catch fresh air and you agreed.

You both sat down on a bench and a moment of silence took over you both. Both, quietly breathing, just existing next to each other.

"Well... We worked for almost two weeks now. What do you think of me now?" You let out a little chuckle.

It took him a minute to response but he went with honesty.

"You're like the sun."

"And you don't like the sun." You couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

He came a little closer, "But it provides the warmth. The warmth everyone needs." He didn't look at you but you were quite surprised at his words.

"I'm glad I got to know you. " He smiled and moved his eyes to you.

"I have decided to follow you in the college. Hope we'll be good friends." The look in his eyes was warm, comforting. Maybe he was the sun. Maybe he never hated the sun but failed to acknowledge the warmth it gave out.

The moment was so precious and tummy tingling that you decided to avert your eyes but felt his gaze still on you.

"Thank you for everything, for making me see my goals clearer and for coming late that day to school. I got to know a precious, warm person like you. " He smiled and you melted.

He was the warmth.

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So yep this was like
a very small fanfiction
of akaashi since I wrote it
in an hour or something, haha.
Hope you enjoyed this work
and my other fanfictions.

Lots of love,
wildxmoon❤️