four

–––––A WEEK PASSED AND YOU BOTH GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER BIT BY BIT

–––––A WEEK PASSED AND YOU BOTH GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER BIT BY BIT. You both were tired, working in the library. "Let's eat something on the way home?" You asked and to your surprise he agreed.

After a hot cup of ramyun noodles in this cold weather, you both walked out of the restaurant. You stretched your back and continued walking.

"Ahh, how much I miss the sun." You looked over the sky, the sun was almost set since it was winter now. The moon was in sight.

"Tch."

"What? Don't tell me you don't like the sun." You stopped to look at him.

"I don't really have a good relationship with the sun."

"Why?"

"Because it's too bright."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"It strains my eyes."

He was helpless. You decided not to argue further. It won't be of any help, so you walked instead with him following you.

Spending every hour together after school for the last week, you did get to know him a little, like how he often sighs when he cannot find a solution of the question or try very hard not to lose his cool. How he rarely runs his hand over his hair, only when he's thinking hard about something.

How he looked at you, waiting for you to look at him when he couldn't figure something out. All these little things, you found adorable.

"You live in the same direction?" You asked, once you felt like he was following you.

He nodded till a road appeared with two paths and each took one, separating the both of you.

You felt like him looking at you so you turned around only to find him walking towards his destination so you followed yours.