It'll be okay soon

OH MY LLAMA I love y'all so much thank you for 7K my little cups of tea!!! I can't even begin to explain how much you mean to me loves, anyways enjoy x

oh yeah forgot to add earlier, stupid me (this is me remembering a week later btw) there is a mini trigger warning in this chap but it will say when it starts and ends :)

****************************************************************

Loki POV:

Stark has tracked Peter's phone but the bastards that took him just left it in a random place so that didn't help. We have no idea what to do, no leads, no nothing! 

"Boss, I have just been sent an email from an anonymous sender, would you like me to open it?" FRIDAY says from nowhere.

"Yeah yeah go ahead..." Stark replies not caring much. Suddenly, a holographic screen pops up in the common room, we all look up from where we're sitting. 

It's fully black but slowly you can make out a man?...no a boy on a chair. A man walks in dressed in full black and walks towards the boy on the chair. "Well hello Spiderman, or should I say Spiderboy?" he says mockingly. Oh my lord, that's Peter!

It seems the others have realized this as well as they're all standing up now with solemn faces. No one is speaking, it's completely silent except for the video playing in the foreground. "Oh wouldn't you like to know Peter?" he laughs mirthfully as if this was just a joke.

"Mr Stark and Loki will find you!" Peter tried to threaten him but he just laughed. At that comment my heart dropped to my stomach, he was expecting us to help him and we didn't. I felt my eyes start to sting with tears, my lips pressed tightly into a line. 

"Well unfortunately for you my lips are sealed, so don't even try," Peter said, his voice more confidence. But his face falls when 5 more agents enter the room as the first one pulls out a blade from his belt.

My fists begin to clench by my side as they get closer to him. Stark and the others look like they're about to set on fire (cuz this bitch is on fireeeee! sorry :P)

tw:

"Cut off his clothes so we can begin, this is going to be fun" the first agent smirks. He takes the blade in his hand and drags it across the seams of the child's plaid shirt and jeans. I cringe at how close to his skin the blade was.

"Woah, wait, stop I did not agree to this!! Consent is everythi-" Peter tried to argue back but another agent just yanked his hair pulling his head back as he put a knife against his neck. At the sound of Peter's discomfort, we all stand up in anger and guilt.

tw over :)

"That's enough, FRIDAY lady please turn this off!" I yelled at the top of my voice, I just can't watch Peter get hurt like that. I feel so disgusted and helpless, we need to go find him now!

"At least we know that young Parker is alive," Thor perked up from the couch.

"But we still don't know how to get to him!" Stark says in frustration.

"Actually we do..." Natasha says from the corner of the room where she had been sitting. She stands up and walks to the holographic screen and points to the corner where a small air vent is.

"FRIDAY please zoom into the bottom-right corner of the vent," she says calmly. As it zooms into the corner small writing is visible, it reads "Armstrong Companies". We look back at the spy in confusion.

"Armstrong companies were shut down a few years ago for various scandals, all of their buildings and products were taken away or shut down. There is only one place in this whole state where they still run - Sullivan County Warehouses." she finished. 

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go get Peter back." The Captain says.

*******************************************************************

ik this is short and it's been nearly a million years so I'm giving y'all this short ass chapter so I can write up the big fight scene which will probs be 2000+ words so forgive me my cups of tea, I'm sorry :]

Bye, My little cups of Tea