(12) Epilogue

2 months later

Everyone else had already gone back to their houses a few weeks ago. Dream decided to stay with Tubbo until Tommy was out of the hospital. Tommy's family heard everything about Tubbo and decided to call the police on his parents. They ended up arresting his dad and taking Tubbo's custody away from his mother because she was not in the right mental state to care for a sixteen year old.

Tommy's family decided they would adopt Tubbo as their own son. Tommy was excited when he heard the news, and so was Tubbo.

Tommy had been released from the hospital about a week ago. He had started streaming again three days after he was released.

Tommy would wear long sleeves on stream, as his arms were still covered in slightly healed scars.

So now everyone was happy.

Eret, Techno, and Dream had gotten back to their normal lives.

Tommy and Tubbo now lived together. They were both recovering from their injuries, Tommy's from himself, Tubbo's from his parents.

Tubbo's dad was locked up. Tubbo's mom was going to try to fix her life.

Wilbur started caring for Tubbo and Tommy a lot more and checking up on them every few days. He was affected by Tommy. He paid attention to even the slightest things, such as if Eret looked behind him and then bit his lip or something, Wilbur would ask if he was okay.

But overall, things were slowly getting better for the three.

The end :)

unless..?
sequel in progress...