Say my name

PROV KORRA

This girl is going to be driving me crazy. I really want her but the only thing that's stopping me is her father.I mean he's my boss but In a way she's kind of right. He really shouldn't be the reason why I can't be with someone. Maybe we can just keep it a secret then maybe, just maybe it might work. This girl teases me way too much and I know sooner or later I won't be able to resist her.

Asami: Korra.... Korra

Korra: um yeah ?

Asami: are you going to bed soon ? Opal and bolin already left

Korra: oh ha sorry I was just thinking

Asami: about what ?

Korra: about something

Asami: was it about me ?

Korra( blushing) : w-what no ! Not everything is about you sato

Asami ( giggling): Awe you're blushing, you must've been thinking about me

Korra: No

Asami: I mean it's okay Korra I think about you too

I start getting all flustered and start repeating what she said to me in my head " I think about you too" just remembering what she was doing earlier. Fuck why is she doing this to me ?!

Korra( blushing): so are we going to go to sleep or What ?

Asami: I was kind of thinking we can talk

Korra: about what ?

Asmai: about anything.... I just want to talk to you like how we did the first we met

Korra: so talk about your ex

Asami: ew no.  I don't care about him anymore anyway I think I have someone else in mind

Korra: mmmh I wonder who could that  be

Asami: come on we can hang out in my room this time

Korra: fine but only for a little

Asami: I think I need a more time than that

Asami started picking up the mess that was left on the table and started washing dishes. As she was washing the dishes she accidentally cut herself.

Asami: Fuck

Korra: what's wrong sato ?

Asami: I accidentally cut myself

Blood was dripping from her index finger

Korra: do you have a first aid kit?

Asami: yeah there's one in my personal bathroom

Korra: come on we need to take care of it

We both headed to the room then I walked into the personal bathroom as she sat down on her bed waiting for me to come back. I found a first aid kit then cleaned up her wound and put a Band-Aid over it.

Asami: thanks Korra

Korra: no problem you should be more careful though. I wouldn't want you getting hurt. It's getting late though I think we should go to sleep now. 

Asami grabbed my hand making me stay in place

Asami: No i don't want you to go yet....

Korra: huh ?

Asami: I just need you Korra can you just stay here with me please?

Korra: Sato I told you

Asami: can you just stop with the bullshit and kiss me already ?

My heart was pounding at the thought of the question I Gulped blushing a little. I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss, but then she pulled me into a dipper one she tasted so good. How can I stop? She licked the bottom of my lip asking to come in. I didn't hesitate and our tongues met again.

Asami: uh

Korra: Ahh

Her breathing was getting heavier as I slowly climbed on top of her and she started laying down on her bed. She puts her hands on my thighs and squeezes both of them.

Asami: I ... want you Korra

Hearing her say that felt like everything stopped and like time wasn't moving. It was just pure silence and the only thing I could hear was our breathing. I continued kissing her because the only thing I wanted to focus on was her. Our lips parted away as she  started kissing my neck leaving hickeys and linking them making me moan.

Korra(blushing): Ah.... Uhh.... Sato

Asami: Korra stop calling me sato and just use my name... I want to hear you say it

Korra: A-Asmai

Asami: there you go, that's my girl. You're so cute baby

She kissed me again, flipping me over making her on top. She slowly started sliding her hand under my shirt and lifting it up over my shoulders and tossing it to the side. She also ended up taking off her own shit and pants. I decided to take off my sweatpants as I started craving her more. I just wanted her so badly. We kept on kissing, making it go deeper and full with lust. I've never felt this before. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back because she's so perfect and so beautiful. As we kept kissing she started grinding on me. I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted her and only her.

Korra: Um, are we going to take off the rest of our clothes

Asami: someone's impatient

Korra: I'm just asking

Asami started stripping away the rest of her clothes and so did I... I was nervous. I've never done this before and I didn't really know what to expect. Asami looked so gorgeous I just wanted to feel her pale skin against mine.

Asami: you look beautiful Korra

Korra: and you look breathtaking Sami

She smiled and started kissing me again then slowly started going down, licking and kissing me in between my breast as I gave out small moans. She kept going lower until she reached my entrance. Then slowly slid to fingers in.

Korra: Ahh

Asami: mhm you're already so wet

She said as she started sucking and licking on my clit while texting her fingers inside me. My hips moved to her thrust and it felt so good.

Korra Ahhhh... right there Ahhh mh

She was thrusting faster so I gripped onto the bed sheets as my climax was coming closer

Korra: Ahhh i..I'm .... I'm gonna cum... Asami !!

Asami came back up with a grin on her face and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.