Death

Warning// mention of self harm, someone dying, self hate, and eating disorder

/// Virgil's P.O.V ///

I woke up at around 1 in the morning to a text on my phone, I only got about an hour but I can't really do anything about that. But I grab my phone to see who would be texting me at this time oh and of course it would be my dad saying my mother died. ' fantastic ' I sigh and throw my phone back down on my bed as I feel tears start to form in my eyes which was a very rare thing but I couldn't help cry. Yes my mother had not been the best to me but that doesn't mean that I didn't love her. Yes I also hated her but I couldn't help cry at the news of her death. She was better then my father had been so how could I not cry hearing about her death. I sigh as I hear my name be called for breakfast I don't plan on eating anything but Patt doesn't let me stay in my room for breakfast anymore so I can't get out of facing the food. I walk downstairs after putting makeup on. I don't need them knowing that I was crying. I walk into the kitchen just to get coffee but of course I was stopped with the inevitable question of are you hungry which I immediately reply with no. I sit down with my coffee as the others start talking with each other I look between all of them and slip out to my room.

I went to the desk in my room and pull out the razor blade that I always keep there and start slicing my skin. One cut. Then two. Then three. Then four. Then five. Then so may I've lost count again. I sigh as tears start to stream down my face as I continue to cut up each part of my body with the razor. When I was finally done I threw on a long sleeve shirt and stayed in my room crying all day without daring to go down to get food.