Chapter 44 🌶🌶

⚠️⚠️
Please note, this chapter may contain explicit/mature content. Reader discretion is advised.
⚠️⚠️

I never knew what freedom was until I learned what prison meansI am not ashamed, I don't care if they remember meMy life will always have a hole, if You are not the centerpieceTake me out of bondage, take all of my prideIf I don't have a Savior, I...

I am not ashamed, I don't care if they remember me
My life will always have a hole, if
You are not the centerpiece
Take me out of bondage, take all of my pride
If I don't have a Savior, I don't have nothing inside
Take all of my lust, take all of my lies
There's no better feeling than when I look in the sky, in Your eyes
It's amazing

I'LL KEEP ON - NF

♠️♠️♠️

A L T H E A

"Come here..." he demanded, moving off the bed.

The lust that I had for him stirred inside me as I moved to where he was on the bed.

He crawled up from the foot of the bed and hovered over me as I lay down, "Tha to plirósete..." he whispered as he ducked down to kiss my neck.

(You will pay for it/this)

I closed my eyes in ecstasy as he continued to pepper kisses on my sensitive parts while his hand caressed my thigh.

I moaned aloud as he sucked on my collarbone, making sure to leave a hickey.

"Evan..." I moaned out as his hand drifted to my heat.

He slowly ran circles on the skin closest to my heat, making sure to inch closer and closer.

"Please..." I gasped.

I could feel him smirk against my skin, "Please what?" He questioned smugly.

"Please," I moaned, his lips returning to my neck.

He hummed against the skin, "Please, touch me..." I moaned.

"Where?"

I used my free hand to slowly move his to my area, "Here, please..." I begged.

He said nothing and pushed my panties to the side before slowly plunging two fingers inside me.

"Evan...!" I gasped as my hand gripped his wrist.

His lips moved further down and reached my breasts. He kissed them as his hands worked their way in and out of me.

"Oh g— Evan—" I moaned as he twisted his fingers inside me.

His thumb found my clit and started to rub random shapes, making me convulse in pleasure. He continued this, moving in random shapes, his fingers still pusling in and out of me.

"Evan-" I gasped as i started to feel that familiar knot in the pit of my stomach.

"No, not yet..." He whispered as he kissed my neck, pulling his fingers out of me.

I gasped in frustration. He knew exactly what he was doing and who am I to stop him?

I watched him in anticipation as he placed a kiss on my breast before moving to unhook my bra. He slowly pulled it off of me, keeping close eye contact, gently grazing the skin, making me shiver.

He threw the bra away and attached his mouth to my nipple, tweaking the other one, "Evander, please..." I begged as he switched over.

"Please what?" He inquired again, that same sly tone playing in his voice.

"I need you..." I begged, thrusting my hips up to meet his.

He squeezed my nipple once last time and removed his mouth as his hands slowly and gently traced my skin, going downwards, until he reached the hem of my panties. He ran circles on the dips of my hips, blowing air on my skin, making the little hairs stand up on end.

My senses were in a frenzy and I desperately needed him inside of me.

He hooked his thumbs into the bands of my panties and pulled them completely off of me, before discarding them somewhere in the room.

His hands roamed everywhere from my stomach to my thighs and just above my most intimate parts.

"Tha se káno na nióseis tóso kalí agápi mou..." He whispered and he rose up, showing me all of his manly glory.

(I will to make you feel so good my love...)

I bit my lip in lust as I watched him bend to position himself at my entrance. He slowly ran his tip up and down my slit, teasing my hole from time to time, causing me to groan in desperate frustation.

"Didn't I tell you to stop biting your lip?" He asked as he slwoly pushed himself into me.

I gasped in pleasure as his dick filled me up completely. It felt like he was reaching another part of me that had never been explored before. I whimpred in pleasure as he pulsed slowly, in and out of me, stretching more than before.

I lifted my hips up to meet his thrusts, causing him to go deeper inside me, awakening all the sinful counterparts of my soul.

"You're so tight..." He groaned a he psuhed into me again.

I gasped in delight as he hooked his arms underneath my legs, bringing them over his shoulders.

He grunted as he pushed further into my canal, making me feel hazed all over again. A euphoric feeling, coursing through my body.

"Oh God- Evan!" I moaned loudly.

His thrusts increased as that tight feeling arose again. I felt high, I felt as if nothing could possibly ruin this moment.

"Evander—" I moaned as he plunged into me.

"Cum for me baby." He groaned as his thrusts became stiffer.

I gasped as that euphoric feeling rushed through me. Evan's mouth found my neck and he sank his canines into me, extending the length of my organs.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt him release inside of me, letting out a guttural moan.

I panted as he pulled out of me, and fell on the bed next to me.

Both of us were breathing heavily, laced in sweat.

He turned to me and caressed my cheek, "I've missed you..." he sighed, closing his eyes.

I smiled and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you so much..." I whispered, looking up at him.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me,

"I love you too Althea..."

♠️♠️♠️