Chapter 3

Tobias' POV:
I go to see her. I can only look through the window because its "family only", so she's pretty much been by herself except for a few quick visits from Caleb. Every time I see him I see her and think if how she was willing to sacrifice her life for a traitor.
Next door to her is the room where Uriah is staying. While we were gone in the city, Cara told us, he woke up. He is better now but very, very, weak. I still haven't seen him yet. I can't pull myself together enough. Zeke has probably told him about the explosion so I don't know how to approach him- 'Hey so sorry for the explosion but here's some cake!' .

The next few days consist of the same thing. Going to see Tris, through the window, and doing the few activities of work they make us complete here. I decide to go back to my room since there's no way their going to let me see Tris anytime soon and I can barely keep my eyes open.
I wake to Christina shaking me roughly.

"Four, Tris is awake!" She has tears in her eyes. Tears of joy. I jump out of bed and don't even bother putting shoes on. I run down the hall muttering quick apologies to everyone I bump into. I finally see her in the window. Caleb's with her. As much as that makes me uncomfortable, it doesn't stop me from seeing her. I run into the room almost knocking Caleb off his chair. I go up to Tris. I kiss her forehead, then her cheek, then her lips. Her beautiful, gentle lips.

"Tobias," she wheezes.

"Tris" I reply back, breathless, "I love you so much," I say.

"I love you too."