fifteen | wildest dreams

"Louis, oh my, you have grown!" Anne shouted, pulling Louis into a life-threatening hug. Louis smiled, which made Harry think that it was an uncomfortable one, but in reality it was a genuine smile that brightened up his features. Louis' arms tightened around Anne, and Harry watched in awe at how happy the feathered hair boy was. "Where have you been?"

They pulled away and Louis shrugged his shoulders, holding his hands behind his back. He seemed to be looking for an appropriate answer; shooting Harry a glance before telling her: "All over."

Harry knew that his mother was going to ask more questions, so he cleared his throat and held his hand out to Louis, who took it gradually. "Louis and I are gonna unpack upstairs, so sorry to cut this reunion short. Call us down if you need us."

"Well, alright. You boys have fun." said Anne with a pout, placing both of her hands on her hips. "Gemma will be here soon, and she's bringing a guest as well. I'll let you know when she's here."

"A guest? Is that secret for 'she's dating someone'?" questioned Harry curiously, but Anne only laughed and walked back in the direction of the kitchen, grabbing an oven mitt from the counter top. Gemma hadn't told him about any relationships she was in this year, so Harry hoped that the person she was supposedly dating wasn't an asshole. "Louis, you remember Gemma right?"

"Of course! She use to help me with math homework when you weren't around, and let us stay up until midnight. She also dyed her hair a lot; does she still do it?"

"It is now blue and a light violet." responded Harry with a smile as they walked toward the stairs together, and Harry really hoped that Louis enjoyed himself while being here for break because that's really all that matters – as well as family, but they're going to be with him forever.

"That's pretty." complimented Louis.

Fingers still interwined, Harry lead him to my room that still looked the same since his family first moved here. He didn't have enough time to put stuff up, so the only thing on his wall was a Mick Jagger poster that hang over the headboard of his bed. Louis walked farther into his room, glancing around with an unreadable expression, tapping his chin. As Harry observed his own room, his eyes fall to the floor where a long pink glittery vibrator lies next to his foot; squeaking and immediately kicking it underneath his bed.

The blue eyed boy turned around to look at Harry with a concerned look on his face. "What was that? Are you okay?"

"Uh, nothing," Harry squeaked nervously, hoping that Louis hadn't already seen the object when walking into his room. He forgot that he had a habit of leaving things all over the place when it came to being back home, so Harry hoped that he wouldn't find anymore unpleasant surprises. "Are you tired? It was a long plane ride."

Louis, who looked unsure, shrugged and plopped himself down onto Harry's bed. He placed his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. "Yeah, I really wanted to join the mile high club, so I was up the entire time thinking about it."

Harry's cheeks heat up as he reminded himself what the mile high club was, knowing that Louis had to be joking, but the boy looked serious from the way he was now giving Harry a pointed look. "Oh, well– I don't know what to say–"

"I'm sorry, if I made you uncomfortable or something. I just let my feelings take over my mind and then you're all that I think about, even if it's naughty. I think it's the lack of sleep making me say this, but I don't care I'll continue." said Louis softly, mumbling out the last part. "Harry, I don't think you understand how much I like you. I wish that you could be mine, and that I could be yours, but I'm not right for you."