Innocence.

"ELLIOT!" she steamed and Fin had to hold her back.

"He's gone Liv" he said but she still fought. She was denying it. Couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was in complete and utter shock, and she had right to be.

"I'm very sorry detective" a police officer said and Olivia broke down. She was hysterically crying. She sank to her knees, tears streaming down her face.

"Come on let's got you home" Fin said gently helping her to her feet.

"No! I-I can't leave him, he-he needs me" Olivia said, now she was in a complete psychotic break down.

"Liv he's not coming back. He's dead"

"No"

"Liv I'm sorry but he's dead"

"No."

"OK can we just get you home" Fin said giving up.

"I'm not leaving without him" she protested.

"Olivia look at me, he's gone. He isn't coming back. I know it's hard for you to take in but you have to leave"

"No! If I go he goes" she said and Fin just sighed. He was concerned, Olivia was acting insane, he knew something was wrong so he called George and told him to get down to the crime scene.

"Olivia? Can you come with me please?" George asked.

"Sorry I can't leave without Elliot" Olivia protested.

"Oh he's going to meet us there" George said and Olivia hesitantly got in the car. He locked the door before turning to Fin.

"She has convinced herself he's OK because he's the one person who makes her feel safe. Without him, she feels threatened so she's put up a wall. Like a child who doesn't understand the concept of death, she's completely innocent" he said and Fin nodded.

"Will she recover?" he asked.

"Yes but it will take time and therapy" George replied.

George drove Olivia home and walked her to her door. "What about Elliot?" she asked. He had to think fast in case Olivia freaked out.

"Um... he had to go undercover for awhile"

"That doesn't make any sense"

"How so?"

"He just got back from his uc operation yesterday" she said. George knew she was fully competent, all he could do was frown at her innocence. There was nothing he could do to help. Just intensive therapy and hope.

Hope you like! I know the first chapter is bad and short but I'm not good at starting stories. Please comment and vote and COMMENT!!!