🌞🅡🅔🅒🅐🅟😸

A/N POV-

Yoongi  is not your typical high school badboy,he's "The Badboy". Min Yoongi is a 17 year old teen who goes to a high school by the name of 'BigHit High'. He's the savage of the group, no one as better comebacks like he does.He originally enrolled at the school with his friends; Jungkook and Namjoon. 

Jungkook is a 17 year old teen with a bad attitude.He hates it when no one gives him attention and hates it when he doesn't get what he wants. He's the type of guy who bosses every one around. If he see's something he likes he'll get it,by force or by will.

Namjoon is a 18 year old teen,he's not really the bad boy type, but he sticks around his friends who are actual badboys. He's the leader of the group (if you're wonder why since he's not really a badboy well...) since he's like a brother to them and he's the oldest,they choose him to be the leader.

Hoseok recently attended the school Bighit High.He and his family moved to the city for a better life and a fresh start. The first day at school for him wasn't bad since he made some amazing friends. They showed him around and such. These friends of his were known as; Kim Taehyung,Park Jimin and Kim SeokJin.

Taehyung is a 16 year old teen. he was atteneding the school for a while now and had a crush on his best friend Jimin.Of cource it was hard for him since he liked Jungkook instead. The high school badboy. Even though he was heart-broken by this he stayed strong and stood by his friend when he needed him. He's a Big-hearted,Loving and Caring Dork.

Park Jimin is a 17 year old teen who attended Bighit High with his friend Taehyung. The two were childhood friends and besties. The cared everything with each other and kept nothing from the other. Jimin has a crush on the high school badboy Jungkook. Jimin is the sassy friend of the group.He can be caring and loving when needed but savage when needed.

Jin is a 18 year old teen who made friends with Jimin and Tae when they first attended the school. He eventually became friends with Hoseok and the four are now good friends. He as a secret crush that know one knows,the high school badboy Kim Namjoon. Jin is a sweet,kind,loving,caring and motherly friends. He loves to tell dad jokes that are sometimes funny and cheesy.

What will happen when the badboys meet the innocent(sorta)?