.|•childhood•|.

(Y/N) had always lived a pretty luxurious,modern,and secluded life in her youth..seeing as their parents were and still are very rich as them being very successful business owners up in NYC- speaking of you never had gotten to see them very often.and living in a huge city with crowds and miles and miles of buildings she had moved to Beach City for a more relaxed and not as crowded life for a while-she and her family had a decently sized house near the outskirts of the small town near the forest so they always had a fantastic view of the forest in the mornings-she had a few nice cars which she loved the most was her Chevy bolt-she does own luxurious brands such as Gucci but usually ended up giving it to her few friends-speaking of she never had many friends but the ones she did have were and still are Sadie,Kiki,and Peedee.she knew peedee since year 5 in elementary so they have known each other for a bit-she often visited the big donut and fishstew pizza and became fairly close to Sadie and Kiki-speaking of Sadie-she was a good person but often lowered herself and seemed very humble-she knew Sadie worked at the big donut and she had another co-worker but had never once met them.Kiki was and still is a very kind person but she suffered from some frustrations at some points so (Y/N) would invite them often to just hang out.(Y/N) just currently had turned 14 which meant she could go out on her own which loops around to her living in beach city-anyways this is the start of her new adventures and meeting new friends.

HELLO!I JUST WANTED TO NOTIFY YOU THAT HIS WILL START IN THE VERY BEGINNING OF STEVENS ADVENTURE AS OF EP 1 SO DONT EXPECT EVERYTHING TO GO REALLY FAST (edited)

love y'all,
Have a good morning/noon/night :)
U3U