Homecoming

Clarys POV

Next friday is Homecoming. It's Friday today, so one more week. I'm excited. So are Izzy and Maia. Jordan; Maia's boyfriend; already asked Maia to go. Izzy is hoping that Simon will ask her.  I'm hoping Jace asks me.

Jaces POV

Next friday is Homecoming. I'm going to ask Clary, but I'm just waiting for the right time. I'll ask her tonight. I'm taking her on a date to the park. I'll ask her then. I love Clary. Once we graduate, I want to ask her to mary me. We are tenth graders now. I can't wait. I hope I can spend the rest of my life with her. I want to have children with her one day, besides the three she already has. I don't care if they're not mine, I'll raise them as if they were. I'm heading to pick Clary up for school right now. I pull into her driveway and go knock on her door. Clary opens the door and smiles up at me.

"Good morning, beautiful" I say, smiling back. I see her blush a little bit.

"Good morning" she says. "I just need to run and get my bag from my room. Be right back. The triplets are in the living room with Mom if you want to say hi"

"Okay" I say. She runs up to her room. I go to the living room.

"Hello Jace" Jocelyn says.

"Hello Ms. Fray" I say. I go over to the playpen and pick up Ariana and Rebecca. Jocelyn already has Max. I go sit on the couch with them. "Hey guys" I say. They all look just like Clary. Especially the girls.

"Jace, do you care to help feed them really quick?" Jocelyn asks.

"Sure, I'd love to" I say. She hands me a bottle and takes Rebecca from me. I start feeding Ariana.

Clarys POV

I come downstairs to see Jace feeding Ariana. He looks really handsome doing it. I walk in and grab a bottke and Rebecca. Mom is feeding Max. I start to feed Rebecca.

"Hey Jace" I say. "I think Ariana really likes you" he looks at me with a big smile in his face.

"Really?" He says.

"Yes. They all love you" I say. It's true.

"I love them, too. I love you"

"Aww, I love you, too"

"You two are just so sweet" Mom says. We finish feeding the triplets and put them in their playpen.

"Mom, we better go, or we'll be late for school" I say.

"Okay. Bye sweety. Love you. Bye Jace" Mom says.

"Bye Mom, love you, too" I say.

"Bye Ms. Fray" Jace says. Then we leave. Jace carries my bag to the car for me.

"Here, let me carry this" Jace says, grabbing my bag. I let him take it.

"Thank you" I say.

"Any time, beautiful" he says. I feel my cheeks heat up. We go to his car. He opens my door for me. We get in and leave for school. We get there and Simon walks up to us.

"Hey Clary. Hey Jace" Simon says.

"Hey Simon" Jace says.

"Hey Simon. So have you asked Izzy to Homecoming yet?" I ask.

"No" Simon says.

"You need to. She's really excited and really wants you to ask her" I tell him.

"Ok. I'll ask her now" he says and then leaves. He walks over to Izzy. They talk for a minute and then Izzy squeals and hugs Simon. I laugh a little. I hear Jace chuckle. I look up at him and smile. He is so gorgeous, I can't beleive he's mine. He is too good for me. He looks down at me smiling.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

"About how you're too good for me. About how much I love you. About how all of this, my mom,  Jonathan, Izzy, Alec, Magnus, Simon, Maia, you, it's all too good to be true" I tell him.

"Clary, you deserve all of this and more. You deserve happiness. If anything, we don't deserve you. I don't deserve you" he says.

"I love you" I say. He puts his arm over my shoulders. And kisses the top of my head. I lean into him.

"I love you, too" he says. Maybe he's right. I should just be happy.