1

I woke up to cold water hitting me, and then I heard Bryce laughing, "Time to get up sleepyheads."

I groaned, "I hate you."

Jaden groaned, "What the hell bro?!"

Bryce laughed and shrugged, "We are taking pictures today, so get up and get your lazy asses ready."

I groaned sitting up, "Where are we taking pictures at?"

Bryce replied, "Some at the beach, and then Vinny said he had some other spots he wanted to shoot at."

I nodded getting up and headed to the bathroom to get ready. Jaden was quick to follow. He shut the door behind him.

Bryce yelled, "NO FUNNY BUSINESS IN THERE YOU TWO! I DON'T WANT TO BE AN UNCLE YET!"

We both looked at each other and laughed.

I was standing in front of the counter looking in the mirror when Jaden came up behind me, and slipped his hands up under my shirt and wrapped his arms around me. He laid his head on my shoulder then pressed a soft kiss to my neck, "Good morning babe."

I smiled blushing softly, feeling butterflies at his touch, "Good morning bub."

He smiled lifting my shirt off of me. I blushed feeling his eyes on my body. Jaden had seen me naked more times than I could count, but it still made me nervous when he stared at me like he always did.

He smirked, "God damn babe. You're fine as hell, and I still can't believe that you are all mine."

I blushed more, "Awww Jae."

He smiled, "I love you El."

I smiled, "I love you too Jae."

Just then Bryce knocked on the door, "Are you guys almost ready in there?!"

I shook my head and laughed, "Nope."

Bryce groaned, and Jaden and I both laughed.

I walked over to our closet and found a bikini and put it on then I put some clothes over it.

Jaden threw on some shorts and a shirt. He still managed to look hot.

He smiled, "Damn baby. I really am the luckiest guy in the world."

I smiled, "And I really am the luckiest girl in the world."

He put his hands on my waist and leaned down and kissed me.

Our moment was interrupted once again by Bryce banging on the door, "Hurry up you two!!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head and walked out of the bathroom with Jaden close behind me.

We both went down and got in the car, and Bryce got in the driver's seat.

Blake was sitting in the passenger seat, "Damn took you guys long enough."

I playfully punched him in the arm, "Shut up dumbass."

He laughed, "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

I rolled my eyes, "Hmmm I wonder who could possibly be to blame for that."

He shrugged, "I have no clue."

Bryce cut in, "Anyways are you guys planning on going public about your relationship?"

Jaden looked at me and I just shrugged, "I mean I'm down if she is, but we haven't really talked about it much. I just know that as soon as we do tell the fans, they are going to send a bunch of hate towards Ellie."