Arnold is on Holiday

Disclaimer: I do not own all characters in the story; they are made by Fireman Sam creators from Mattel/Wildbrain.

It was a nice and breezy evening in Pontypandy, Sam was just coming back to the Fire Station with Ellie and Penny after their time at the Café. Sam was driving Venus while Ellie was driving Jupiter with Penny. Elvis was coming down from the fire station kitchen, he smiled as they came out of the vehicles and approached. "Hello, Sam." he said.

"Hello, Elvis." greeted Sam.

Ellie looked at Elvis like he had done something wrong while they were gone. "What have you and Arnold been up to now, Elvis?"

"I don't know."

Penny giggled as Elvis had no idea what he did. Sam later looked at Phoenix which was nice and clean. He looked back at Elvis. "You washed Phoenix while we were gone. Didn't you, Elvis?"

"I did, Sam."

Elvis was thinking about what he did while they were gone. He realized that Station Officer Steele was still in the Station. Arnold later joined the crew to see what was going on. "Did I miss anything?"

"No, Arnold. You didn't miss anything."

"Ok. Well, I just want to tell you all that I will be on holiday tomorrow."

Everyone was surprised by what Arnold told them. They wanted to know where he was going. Sam looked at his team, then back at Arnold. "Where are you going on holiday, Arnold?"

"I will be in Cardiff for a day. Station Officer Steele has told me that I need a long break after you were gone for 3 days."

"That's great, Arnold. Maybe you can see the Cardiff Fire Academy from your Hotel."

"Thanks, Penny. I guess I better go home and start packing."

"By Arnold. Have a good holiday."

"Thank you, Ellie."

Elvis frowned. He felt like he was going to be missing out, but then he realized he had a job to do. "Arnold, You do deserve some time off as Station Officer Steele told you. I have to keep the streets of Pontypandy safe from danger."

"Thanks, Elvis. You're right, I do need a bit of time off after a lot of work."

Arnold soon walked out of the Station heading home to start packing for Cardiff. Elvis watched him leave before returning to the kitchen. "Bye, Arnold. I'll see you later."

Arnold soon made his way back to his home just out by the Cut Price Supermarket. He unlocked the door and found his paper for the Hotel, then walked upstairs to start packing his suitcase. He didn't realize that Cardiff was the big city in Wales. Why do I get the feeling that something is not right? He thought to himself. It was dark out when he finished packing, he went to the bathroom to start getting ready for bed. After he had finished locking up the house, he went upstairs to sleep until the morning.

The next morning, Arnold heard his alarm clock go off which was to the sound of Jupiter's siren he recorded while testing it. He then managed to get out of bed and remake it, then showered, brushed his teeth, and gathered his belongings. It took about 30 minutes for him to get ready as he was on holiday in Cardiff. As he walked out of his house and locked the door, Ellie came by. "Hello, Arnold." she said cheerfully.

Arnold gasped. "Hello, Ellie."

"Big day for you, isn't it?"

"Indeed, I have everything I need as well as my phone in case I need to call you."