The Day Before The Renuion

EMMAS POV
I woke up with a shiver, it had been raining the previous day and my head was throbbing. I shifted my covers so I could look out my window to see my window panes covered with condensation. My feet met the cold floor and with that I knew my day had begun. *Buzz* *Buzz* I looked over to see my phone vibrating with what I could make out were text message notifications, I walked over to grab it. As I picked the phone up and unlocked it I could see it was from my manager.

-Don't forget to hop on your flight in about five hours. Remember the twenty year reunion for Harry Potter!-

I quickly gasped as I had forgotten about the whole event in the first place. Crazy thoughts were running through my head, I haven't seen Dan and Rupert in a while. Let alone the whole cast. I dropped my phone on my bed as I rushed over to my bathroom pounding my feet on the crisp floor. As I turned the shower knob to the red, before I knew it my bathroom was steaming up. I jumped into my shower and quickly closed it.

As soon as my shower was over I brushed my teeth  and combed my hair, and all the essentials. I opened my bathroom door as I was wrapped in my towel. My feet one again touched the crisp floor I had forgotten about.

I shuffled over to my closet to look for comfortable attire that would cover up my entire body when I go to the airport. I picked out comfy white trousers, with a black Burberry sweatshirt and low top sneakers. I grabbed my packed suitcase from the corner of my closet and headed out toward my front door.

The first second I closed my door I realized who I am, I'm Emma Watson and wherever I go paparazzi go. I turned my head towards my car and quickly tried to unlock it as fast as possible. The shouts were overbearing, I could hear Leo's name which was brought up several times. But then I heard Dan's name which brought me some warmth knowing I would be seeing him again.

I ignored my trunk and decided it was best if I put my suitcase in my backseat. I fell into the divers seat and slammed my door shut as if it were like all the paparazzi were gone. As I pulled out onto the road and started driving I had forgotten about my breakfast, but it was too late to head back because I had just gotten a call from my manager Amanda.

"Hello Amanda, I'm quite busy right now can I call you later?" I said.

She replied quickly with, "Get to the airport quick, the weathers not in your favor today. I'd hate for your flight to get cancelled"

I hung up the phone as quickly as I could to focus on the road. As I pulled up into the valet section for cars to be held I scurried out of my car grabbing my suitcase along the way. I grabbed my hat from inside my car because I knew a lot more paparazzi was going to meet me there.
I walked inside calmly as no one noticed me, starring at my feet and making it to the Starbucks Shop. I bummed into someone rather buff and smelled like toffee, I looked up with a shock on my face to see Rupert.

"Oh my god! Rupert, it's so great to see you again!" I said going in for a hug.

"Yeah, it's great to see you too! Coming in for Starbucks? Looks like some things never change" he said coming back from the hug.

Rupert and I got out drinks and sat down at the high table sipping our coffees. I didn't care if the paparazzi was now watching me, because I had someone who knows what it feels like to be there with me.

As we both finished our drinks and headed towards our gate I realized how better I felt like a wave of happiness's came over my face, I just couldn't wait to see Dan especially what he has been going through the last year.