Broken Boundaries

*Graphic Content Warning!

Dans phone alarm rang, for him louder than usual because of his hangover.

He fell off of his couch hitting his head on the cold floor, he howled as he got up.

As he was walking towards his bedroom, he forgot how Emma was still sleeping in his room. He opened his bedroom door and headed straight towards his bathroom.

While in the bathroom he turned the knob for the shower and began to start brushing his teeth. He looked at himself in the mirror.

His hair had managed to go in a tangle of clumps while he was sleeping. So he grabbed a comb in his cabinet only to find something else.

"What....is.." Dan muttered as he picked up the unfamiliar piece of clothing.

It was a women's underwear. Dans face went pale as he remembered Emma was just sleeping in the room next to him. Because of his hangover he had forgotten the events of the previous night.

He decided it would be fine if he just took a quick shower and slipped back out into the living room.

Once he finished his steaming shower he grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist exposing his abs. He gripped the bathroom handle quietly and turned it as slowly as possible.

But when he pushed the door open he saw his bed was empty. Was I dreaming? Where is Emma? Dan thought.

While he was in the door way he saw Emma emerge from his closet. What was she doing in his closet? He didn't want to be noticed so he tried to rush out of the room quickly.

There was a loud gasp and he turned around to see Emma's face.

"What...the....hell?" Shrieked Emma snatching a duvet from his bed.

Dans face went red as he looked directly at Emma.

"I'm sorry...i-it's just that, I forgot you were here and-" He said getting interrupted.

"You forgot...I-I mean how can you forget?"

"I am hungover. I forget most things when I'm hungover...sorry?"

She looked at him with pure astonishment.

"Could I grab some clothes, the second half of the reunion is today if you haven't forgo-"

"No I haven't forgotten. Unlike you!" Emma snapped.

Dan sheepishly went over to his closet while she kept her eyes on him. He had to browse his closet for a while because he couldn't find something to wear.

"Emma?" Dan said hesitantly, "Could you help me with my outfit? My manager was suppose to bring me an outfit. I'm not too good at picking them?"

Emma tutted and walked over with the duvet still wrapped around her upper chest. She was browsing Dans clothes with perched eyebrows.

He stepped aside while she was looking for an outfit to pick out for him. He felt so embarrassed for the way he had been acting for the last few days. And now Emma saw him as he really is a wreck less mess.

"Huh! Wow your style really is bloody horrible!" Emma scoffed while throwing out a chuckle.

"Is it? Really.."

"Yeah! You don't have any good trousers...oh wait!" She said pulling out a dark grey trousers.

And she pulled out a crew neck cotton sweater after that.

"Here wear this! It will look good on you." Emma said getting up.

But as Emma turned around the handle of the closet door gripped on tight to the duvet around her chest. She shrieked as the duvet untangled from her grip.