Sparks Fly

*Argh* muttered Dan as he shuffled out of his limo onto the steady black carpet meant to direct him into the grand building. He heard thousands of fans screaming his name. It was quiet an uproar for him as he headed towards them to sign autographs.

Dan heard shriek's and cry's of joy as he past a group of teen girls yielding him over. He had signed the most he could before his security team pushed him towards the doors.

Emma was feeling nervous as she had just had a quick outfit change now that she was off the plane. She knew there would already be thousands of fans there before the whole event actually started.

Rupert hopped out before Emma because he wanted to grab her hand as she got out. They were both struck with the yelling and shriek's of the autograph hungry fans. Emma's cheeks warmed up from all the fans as she stepped foot onto the black carpet.

Just as Emma looked at her fans her eyes moved upon a tall figure who was turned around in one of the most nicest looking suits she had brought her eyes upon. He had dark brown ruffled up hair that looked very messy. He had broad soldiers and looked very handsome from the back.

"Er.. Emma are you ok? What's wrong-" Rupert said as he swayed Emma forward.

"Oh, um. Nothing I was ju- just distracted that's all." She said looking away from the man who she had her eyes set upon.

"Ok, well come one. These fans are hungry for our autographs." He laughed as they both moved towards the left section of fans.

She knew it wasn't time for a new boyfriend or anything of that sort, she had been trying to move past men and maybe look for a single living style. But as she looked back at the front door of the grand building the man was gone. He had just vanished and Emma thought that she had made him up in the first place.

She and Rupert had went around signing autographs until they saw Matthew, Bonnie, and Alfred pull up, which was time for them to head inside.

As Dan strolled past all the cameras inside the lobby and towards the bar section he heard a paparazzi man call out his name to come and take pictures of him, he knew if he turned the offer down Kevin his manager would be on his bloody bullocks. He shuffled his way over back to the line of mounted cameras set up.

He lost track of time as the paparazzi kept begging for more pictures from all different angles, he started to get more annoyed with them minute by minute. All of a sudden there was a loud shriek which caught his attention once again, he looked over and his jaw dropped and his stomach started to tingle from excitement. It was Rupert and Emma, he hadn't seen them in so long but he had recognized them form his goggle search earlier.

It didn't take too long for Emma to notice Dan starring at them both with a shocked face, she had realized that was the man she saw earlier in the door entrance and she couldn't believe it was Dan. Before she could even finish her thought process she ran over in her heels and swung her arms arounds Dan's neck.

She could smell his cologne and his hair which smelled a little like whiskey but she didn't care. She hugged his neck tighter and tighter. She wanted to embrace him in her arms forever because she could feel the pain he felt. Something unexpected happened to her, her heart started racing ten times faster and she closed her eyes as she wanted to stay in that position forever.

On the other hand, Dan was met with a hard hug as Emma collided into him, he hadn't felt this feeling in forever. It was like all his worries and his sorrow was wiped away, he forgot how much happiness and warmth Emma brought him. He could feel Emma's grip around his neck get tighter and tighter but it didn't matter to him. He would be satisfied if this hug was the last thing he would be getting before he died.