Crossed Lines

She was nervous for some reason, she thought she wouldn't feel as nervous because its not like she just met him. But she also couldn't help feeling a slight uprising in her heartbeat, with him she could talk for hours. After sometime their conversation about New York dimmed down.

"Excuse me, Dan?" Came a shy voice behind Dan.

Dan whipped around to see who was calling his name, in a shocked surprise he gasped in anger.

"You out of all people shouldn't be here, what were you thinking? Do you want to embarrass me some more?"

"O-of course not could we just talk for a bit." a rather tall women stated.

Emma was taken back by this, she didn't know who the women was. Why was Dan so upset with her in the first place. She looked back at Dan who was looking at her in a agitated state. Emma stood up.

"May I ask who you are?" she said crossly glaring at the women. A cold hand had gripped her arm, when she turned around and saw it was Dan.

"Emma, don't. This women is my e-ex girlfriend. Surely you've heard of her somewhere."

The tall women surveyed Emma in a glare.

"I'm going to have a quick chat with her. Ill meet you at the stage in five minuets, don't worry about me." he said gazing into her eyes.

But for Emma she knew she wouldn't be able to stop worrying about him, she has seen the type of destruction that his ex has caused. She looked up at him and forced a smile. As soon as she turned the corner headed to the stage there were loud noises that sounded like bickering. Her lip trembled as she forced herself to keep walking forward.

The reunion Q&A was about to start in a few minuets and Dan wasn't there. As more and more cast members set foot on stage and to their seats more and more fans piled in by the second. It was at the last minute when Dan slipped into his seat looking like he had seen a ghost. Emma looked over at him with a soft smile on her face, but she didn't receive one back.

She looked back towards the front of the stage and frowned. Just then the reporters started to funnel into the front row seats with their cameras. As the fans started shrieking and management coming out to shush them. It was now time to start answering questions by fans.

The first fan came up to the microphone shaking causing whispers and giggles throughout the audience.

"H-hi! My n-n-name is R-Ros-Rosy, I woul-d like to ask t-the whole c-cast a-a question.... H-How d-do you feel a-about this renui-on." She said shivering and stuttering.

Oliver first answered the question, "Well, no need to be shy eh. Nice name, Rosy. For me it feels absolutely amazing to see all these beautiful faces again. I'm quite chuffed about everything my Harry Potter experience has brought me and I'm thankful for it.

"For me Rosy, my experience was smashing. I am so happy to see everyone's faces, and be together with everyone. What about you Dan?" Bonnie said enthusiastically.

"oh-um, for me really, I'm quite chuffed like Oliver. But Harry Potter has changed my life by a big lot. And I'm very pleased to see each one of these brilliant people who are besides me right now." he said with a lively voice but with a pale face.

As more fans came up with questions to ask the cast, almost each question getting more inquisitive. Emma's glance kept going back to Dan's shallow face, each time she kept looking over her lips trembled more. There was such concern on her face that Evanna looked over at her with perched eyebrows. She quickly shook off the worry from her face and looked into the audience.