75

"Uncle, are you better?" Sima Bao walked to the bed and saw Sima Hong with a haggard look, his eyes full of worry and concern. Because his parents left early, he has been growing up in the big room, so Sima Hong is equivalent to the role of father for Sima Bao. Now that Sima Hong is dying in bed, he can't help but red eyes.

"People are getting old, there will be this day sooner or later," Sima Hong coughed, leaning on the bedside, "You go to me all day, don't delay the errand."

"Uncle don't worry, my nephew saves," Sima Bao pressed the quilt for Sima Hong, and told Sima Hong some interesting anecdotes. How could he tell his uncle, because the Sima family lost power, his errands in the Ministry of Industry had become a slack with little real power. These words, but only to make the unhealthy uncle, even worse.

"Alas," Sima Hong sighed and took the medicine from the maidservant. "It's hard-hearted today. When you're doing a job, you must be cautious and don't cause trouble."

"Yes," Sima Bao replied respectfully, and then helped Sima Hong lie down, "Uncle, rest more, don't worry about these things."

Sima Hong looked out the window, "What time is it now?"

"It's already time." Sima Yue replied.

"Can there be a court meeting today?" Sima Hong suddenly asked, "Your Majesty's Longevity is coming?"

"Yesterday, there was a small dynasty meeting," Sima Yue saw Sima Hong's eyes closed, and then lowered his voice, "His Majesty Longevity Ceremony is three days later."

After saying this, he saw that Sima Hong did not respond at all, and his bleak face was lifeless. He couldn't help extending his index finger and probing at the tip of Sima Hong's nose to make sure that the other person still had breathing before letting go of the breath he raised. , Retreating lightly.

"Second brother," Sima Zhi asked Sima Bao to come out and asked in a low voice, "Can my father sleep?"

Sima Bao nodded, then said: "I see Uncle's complexion is not very good, what does the doctor say?"

"What more can I say, but it's a nonsense that needs to be recuperated," said Sima Zhi, and he was mad at the mention of Tai Chi. "They are all useless quacks. When our Sima's family is in trouble, they perfunctory." They The Sima family is a temporary downfall, and it is also a first-class family. Can these people be treated slowly?

"Isn't His Majesty sent an imperial doctor a few days ago, and these people didn't say the truth?" Sima Bao frowned. "These people are too windy."

"These doctors were somewhat able, but they only treated the symptoms but not the root cause," Sima Chi was not good at talking about the people sent by the emperor, and changed the topic. "It was only after our girl told us that it was Princess Deyi. sick."

"She'll be ill if she's sick," Sima Bao's interest in Princess Deyi was limited, and the tone was a little indifferent. "It's better to be ill but to save trouble."

If it wasn't for the cousin's daughter-in-law to marry the grandson of Princess Deyi, his words might be a bit uglier.

Sima Zhi didn't refute his words, just said: "I let Uchiko give some gifts in the past, and we don't want to mix them in."

Now their Sima family seems to be out of position, but thinking of Rui Wang ’s frequent actions behind his back, and His Majesty is young and promising, he feels secretly rejoicing, and now the rapids do n’t need to be blended into these things. a good thing.

"Since that is the case, I have arranged it like this," Sima Bao sighed. "It's not too early, I should go to the department and order some more. Uncle's spirit is not very good. Brother, let the people under your service be more refined."