91

The first imperial examination after Jin Yang ’s pro-government, there were several amazing characters. After their articles were published, they caused countless people to chase and craze. It was really beautiful and attracted countless people.

But no one can think of it, this time the Imperial Examination turned out to be a shocking event.

The world knows that the imperial examinations have always been the world of men, and there have been few examples of women entering the dynasty as officials. It was the female emperor who was in power in history, and only reused several female officials around him.

However, this time the imperial examination revealed that the second-class biography was a woman.

You should know that before the hometown exam, every candidate will search without taking off his clothes, but he will also search, not to mention various investigations related to moral reputation, but under such a strict system, a woman has mixed in. .

Some people scolded this woman for corrupting Chao Gang, and some suspected that some of them were corrupt and fraudulent, so that a woman could appear as a man in Zhaoyang Palace. Everyone was busy criticizing the woman, especially the literati students, as if they had been insulted by the heavens. They jumped up and down to express their dissatisfaction with the matter.

Everyone has forgotten that he has so much adoration, worship, and even longing for this second-tier biography not long ago.

After hearing this, Gu Rujiu disagreed with the literati who jumped up and down, but instead became interested in the second-legendary.

"My Dafeng's imperial examinations have always accepted talents from all over the world, but whoever said that talents must be men?" Gu Rujiu sneered with a sneer. "Speaking of these, these literati just think that women can't stand in that position, It shouldn't be standing there. "

When Jin Yang heard Gu Rujiu's words, he smiled and said, "How long do you think this matter should be handled?"

"I don't care about these things," Gu Rujiu hummed. "You should do the things that bother your mind. I'm only responsible for the beautiful flowers and eating and drinking."

The biggest crime of Zhang Tai was not to participate in the imperial examination as a woman, but as a woman, but a man with a household registration. He also came to participate in the imperial examination. If he is seriously investigated, it is the crime of bullying the king. If someone could not get along with her, only this charge was needed, and Zhang Tai would no longer be able to turn over.

Jin Yang smiled helplessly: "How can you be like him after you have grown strong?"

"That can only blame you," Gu Rujiu raised his cheek with one hand and squinted at him with a smile. "Who told you to use me like this?"

"Really?" Jin Yang approached Gu Rujiu with an innocent face. "How come I don't know when I'm used to you."

Gu Rujiu held his face and looked at it from side to side, pulling with his hands: "Thick cheeks."

The close court attendant, who has long been accustomed to the emperor's way of getting along, looked at his toes calmly, trying to make a flower bloom on the toes.

He Ming finally knew why the old fox, Bai Xian, would rush to the queen's side, and the emperor's enthusiasm for the queen, there was no difference between serving before the queen and before his majesty.

He used to think that Bai Xian made a faint move. The queen would be spoiled for a while. Men are greedy and lustful. They can be kind to this woman today, and they can be kind to that woman tomorrow. Unlike ordinary women, but waiting in front of the queen, it is not as good as the queen.