95

In the spring of the twelfth year of Delong, Emperor Delong decided to make the six-year-old eldest son a prince, and to forgive the world. This move allowed the entire Dafeng to see the importance of the prince today.

Before setting up the prince, Gao Luoguo aggressively violated Dafeng, but General Dafeng was like a godsend, and he knew the enemy's platooning methods well, defeated the enemy, lost his helmet and armor, and finally even captured The princes and princes of Gao Luoguo, causing Gao Luoguo's face to lose face, collapsed.

Gao Luoguo was defeated, and the prince and the prince were taken prisoner. In desperation, they had to submit a surrender letter to Dafeng and signed a lot of treaties that humiliated the country before they took back their prince and prince.

From then on, in hundreds of years, Gao Luoguo was unable to invade Dafeng, and the bones of future generations were all printed with awe and fear for Dafeng.

Yang Chuiwen, as the son of Guo Gongfu, the champion of Delong for six years, after five or six years of official life, gradually established a foothold in Chaozhong and became a conspicuous class of young people.

In his early years, Sima's son, Li's son, etc. were on the same level as him, but with the Sima's closed door to thank guests, the Li's family was ransacked, and he appeared sharp among his peers.

After coming out of the rite department, he met Gu Zhiyu of Hube Shangshu on the road. He is now just a small bureaucrat of ritual department. Before Hube still writes, he naturally behaved a ritual.

If he is more outstanding among the younger generation, then Gu Zhiyu is the best in their age group. He entered the dynasty at the age of seventeen and served as an assistant to the household at the age of twenty-eight.

Although there are twelve-year-old champion Yuan Lang and seven-year-old man in history, they are all rare geniuses in a hundred years. It is very rare to be like Gu Zhiyuan. What's more, this man is trusted by His Majesty, and he does have real skills. Even if some people are jealous behind their backs, when they look at Gu Zhiyuan's face, they are all smiling and holding carefully.

Yang Cuiwen has no flattering heart but admiration.

"Xiaguan has seen Master Gu." He was willing to do this gift.

"Senior Yang," although Gu Zhiyu was a civil servant, he was riding a horse. When he saw Yang Cuiwen, he smiled back and said, "What a coincidence."

In the past six or seven years, this man was still a young man, and Mrs. Hu had been used as a prosecutor. Who knows that so many years passed in the blink of an eye, and the young man who has not been worried has become a stable young man.

"Yeah," Yang Cuiwen smiled, and there was a trace of sorrow between his brows, "It's a coincidence."

There is not much friendship between the two. To be honest, there is not much to say.

"I heard that the post of Li Shizuo has been vacant," Gu Zhiyuan bowed to Yang Cuiwen on his horseback. "I'm here to wish Master Yang a promotion."

Yang Cuiwen was stunned for a moment, apparently did not expect that Gu Zhiyuan, who has always been steady, would say such words easily.

"Master Yang doesn't need to mind. Your document will probably be down tomorrow." Seeing Yang Cuiwen, Gu Zhiyu guessed that he probably had scruples, and explained the words. "It was only then that I accidentally saw the adults. This is the only official document. "

"Thank you, Master." Yang Cuiwen accepted Gu Zhiyuan's kindness and bowed to him.

"Sir Yang is polite." Gu Zhiyuan smiled, then glanced at the sky and greeted him. "It's not too early, I will say goodbye first."