6 - ✨Love is in the air✨

I had to republish this, please forgive any typos! 

*~*~*~*

*Logan's POV*

I headed to Creativity's room. I was sick and tired of not knowing what was happening to me. It was all fun and games at first, but now I find myself staring into the ceiling at night, laying in bed, thinking about every detail of Patton and I can't focus for so long anymore. Was I getting sick? What kind of twisted feelings were these? 

Well, I couldn't talk to Patton about this for sure, he'd think me weird and, for some reason, I didn't wanted his affection to go away. So, I headed to the second best option. 

I knocked on the door only loud enough for him to ear. I didn't wanted anyone else to know. 

-Come in. - I entered his room and he was conjuring something, the glowing blob in his hands. 

-Uh, I can come back later, I didn't meant to interrupt... 

-It's okay, I was just done here... - A box of crayons popped in his hands. They where all... black? Why would he need so many black Crayola crayons? - So, what do you need? 

I took a breath in. He wouldn't judge me, right? I mean, yeah, he laugh at Janus's name, but I don't really think he meant it... 

-Well, you have an emotional intelligence that obviously exceeds mine and maybe you coult tell me... well, what I'm feeling. 

This seemed to caught his attention fast, patting a place in front of him in his bead for me to sit in. I fiddled with my tie. Why was I nervous? 

-Feelings, uh? Wanna explain Dr. Roman here how you've been feeling? - He teased, smiling. 

-I don't know how to describe it... like... I can't focus so easily anymore, my palms start sweating, my thoughts... they all seem to converge to him at a point, my heart runs faster when he's around, I can't sleep at night so well... 

He had a look on his eyes, a knowing look. It gave me a bit of hope. 

-Wait wait wait, hold your horses... Who are you feeling this next to? Can you tell me? 

-Patton... - For some abnormal reason, I blushed. It's just Patton, for damm's sake! My best friend!

Yet he just smiled more. 

-Tell me does your stomach feel weird next to him? Like there are butterflies in there? - I nooded, weirded out. How did he knew? - Do you feel nervous and yet at home with him? Like you really don't want him to leave? 

-How do you know all this? Do you know what this is? 

-You're so naive it hurts, Logan! You're in love with him! 

That sentence hit me like a moving train. "You're in love with him". In love... I'm in love with Patton? 

-That... that can't be... 

The more I thought about it, the more it made sense, but I kept pushing that idea away. It felt wrong... 

-I know you're confused, but try to think, okay? You follow the scientific method, don't you? - I nodded. - Well, I gave you all the proof. But, if you need more, think: can you imagine kissing him? Cuddling? The other thing? 

I closed my eyes and tried before saying something. Truth is, I could, and I didn't felt uncomfortable at all. I wanted it. I really did. I was in real deep troubles if this was true. 

-Holy Bill Nye, I do love him... 

-And I do own Joan 10 bucks. - he commented.

-What should I do? Eventually I'll have to tell him, right? But I don't want things to get weird... What if I end up pushing him away? What if...