Part 9: Watery water

I hesitated a bit as the others looked at me in surprise.
Maybe it was wrong asking that...?
Hero for up from his place at the table, going past us and to the kitchen. I followed him quietly, still unsure.
Hero went to one of the cupboards, taking a glass. He put it down on the countertop and got a bottle with water from the fridge, pouring some into the glass and handing it to me. I thanked him and while I sipped the clear fluid, he put the bottle away.
The cold fluid ran down my throat, refreshing me. But what was most amazing was the taste.
"This water is so delicious water! So refreshing and yummy!", I gasped happily. Hero flinched a little, confused. "Excuse me, what?!", he asked, very unsure if he just heard that right. Jay sighed deeply. "He's a sucker for water."
Hero stared at me like I was an alien, frowning. He was more confused than anything else and unable to think of a good reply to this.
Jura rolled his eyes. "You're weirding everyone out with this stuff, Red. Don't you see that?", he sighed. I shrugged. "Well, I'm just saying what I'm thinking."
"Actually, this isn't that weird if you think about it.", Nightmare suddenly threw in. "After all, its glacier water. It's pretty good." I smiled happily and turned to him. "Thanks that at least one person has my opinion."
"You're welcome."
Hero was still trying to comprehend what was happening, so we let him.
Tho, Jay interrupted his train of thoughts. "So, are you gonna help us finish that prophecy? The faster it's done, the faster we'll leave you alone.", he said. Hero huffed. "Hell no!" "Please?", I asked, giving him the good old puppy eyes. Hero grunted annoyed and looked away. I continued some more, whimpering after a while as well.
After a while he sighed deeply. "If you stop your damn whimpering, alright! I'll do this frigging thing."
I cheered happily and did something he didn't expect.
I hugged him.
Hero immediately tensed up, looking at me, honestly unsure what to do. Jay sighed at that and watched. So did Jura.

(I have no clue how Jura can turn into Judea, but my keyboard managed to do that. .-.)

Only Nightmare didn't seem too bothered by that as he got a glass of water, watering his plants that were standing around in the living room.
After a while I finally felt Hero hug me as well, sighing a little. I melted into the embrace, smiling sightly.
The hug held on for a few moments before I finally broke it.
Nightmare smiled softly and came back. "Who's hungry?", he asked into the round. All three of us, Jay, Jura and I, immediately raised our hands. We looked at each other before Jay and I broke down laughing. Jura didn't make a single sound, neither did he smile even a little bit as he lowered his hand again.
I decided to not care too much, despite him acting really sus right now.
Nightmare grinned a bit. "As if I didn't expect that. What would you like as dinner?", he asked with a chuckle. Jay thought, but I already knew my reply.
"Ramen!"
Jay rolled his eyes. "If you continue eating Ramen, you'll be a long, noodly boy!", he whined playfully. "How am I supposed to care for a noodle?!" I giggled softly. "I'm not gonna look like a noodle, Jay."
"You sure? Because in my eyes you already look like one!"
I pouted cutely. "I'm not a noodle!" Hero mumbled something under his breath which made me blush heavily. "H-Hero! What the actual-", I started, blushing madly. Jay was really confused, but Nightmare sighed. "I've seen better flirts from you than that, Hero." "Oh, shut up!", came the reply from the male who knew exactly why I was a blushing mess. "Besides, who says that I'm not right?~"
I somehow managed to blush more, hiding my face in my hands. This person was way more dirty than I'd have expected!
Hero chuckled a little bit and came closer, whispering something into my ear. "Oh, I can go even further~ I have the necessary experience to do so~", he whispered, grinning. Jay frowned and watched closely, definitely a bit unsure about this. I flinched a little and whined, way too embarrassed. Hero backed up, grinning a little.
Jay glared at him a little, frowning. "What did you say that he flinched that way?", he asked sharply. Hero just chuckled. "Who knows~", he purred. Jay glares him down before turning back to Nightmare. "May I help you preparing the food?", he asked kindly. Nightmare thought about it before nodding. "Sure. I don't mind that at all.", he then replied, smiling a little. Jay smiled as well as they went to get the items. The rest of us went to the living room, sitting down on the sofa.
Jura was still fully quiet, looking around and taking his surroundings in. There wasn't much to see since it was held very simple, yet he studied everything closely, seemingly just to not need to talk to us.
Hero was quiet too, tho he didn't know what to talk about. Neither did I honestly.
I still felt the warmth from the hug before. It was so warm and comfortable, you could barely get enough of it. He smelled like pines and fire, a scent that just calmed everyone down.
Very carefully and secretly I moved a bit closer to him, desperate for some warmth. He didn't notice any of this, just watching Jura a little. Tho, he did notice me come closer when I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him and hiding in his shoulder, getting really comfortable. He was just so comfortable!
He hesitated for a while before sighing and hugging me as well. He wrapped me into his warm arms, keeping me close. I smiled and closed my eyes, almost dozong off. He chuckled and shrugged a little, making me stay awake. I whined a little and sighed deeply, looking at him. He looked at me as well, his white eyes glowing dimly. I noticed that they weren't fully white, tho. Around his iris was a slight, almost invisible turquoise line, almost hidden under the grey line. I smiled a little and leaned in subconsciously.
He did too, tho more conscious than me.
This is it. I never thought I'd feel anything. I barely know him and already managed to fall in love, even though I swore I never would.

(Let's get that train started boiii! >:3)