eleven

real life!

it was the next morning and kendall had left to go over to rudy's apartment. he had a virtual interview this morning and he wanted kendall to be there. she hopped in the car and headed over to his house.

"good morning, kendall!" the lady at the front desk exclaimed as soon as kendall walked through the buildings doors.

"morning, im just stopping by to see rudy." kendall said while walking up to the front desk. kendall took the elevator up to rudys floor and opened the door since he said it was unlocked before she got there. rudy had his computer up on the desk and he was sitting down in front of it. he turned his attention to kendall as soon as the door opened.

"hey!" she whispered with a smile. rudy smiled back at her before answering,

"hey pretty lady." he said in a gentle voice.

"has the lovely kendall cline entered the room?" the interview asked while chuckling.

"indeed she has." rudy said while waving kendall over, she popped into the frame. "hi!" she smiled while waving at the camera, before walking away to sit on the couch.

"well thanks so much for chatting i really appreciate it. where are you quarantining, like where do you live?" the interviewer asked.

"i'm in north hollywood right now." rudy said while spinning side to side on the chair.

"so do are you living alone or do you have a certain someone as roommate?" the interviewer chuckled.

"haha, i actually have two roomates. but their actually both moving out, and im hoping to have a new one pretty soon." rudy said while gazing over at kendall.

"okay. so are they cast members cause I see you all together on social media all the time. so we all assume so." she said,

"um yeah, they're all out right now doing their thing... grocery shopping and we've all been quarantining together.

"thats nice, good. so how has life been for you and everyone else, especially you and kendall? that must be difficult." the interviewer said, at the mention of her name kendall looked up and started paying more attention to the interview.

"life has been... well life's been crazy for everyone right now, and think that... right now its a really strange time for having a show come out especially if you an unknown actor and now your going through this weird... i like to call it a cocoon stage where the world is getting to know you but you have no idea how many people know who you are or when you go out in public and nobody still recognizes you cause you have a mask on, you know? so like it funny because the only proof that this is happening is on social media and jonas, the shows creator, tell us "dudes its doing good and netflix is loving it" and kendall and i are sitting there like "cool... alright." you know? its great though." rudy said while looking over at kendall, she had a smile on his face and he lit up once he saw it.

"did you watch it when it came out? like did you watch the show start to finish?" the interviewer asked, kendall and rudy started giggling when she asked the question.

"kens come here." rudy said, kendall walked over with a confused look on her face and sat down on rudys lap.

"so fun fact... me, chase, the clines, and drew. those are the characters that play sarah cameron, john b, rafe, and my personal favorite, jennifer ascaso routledge. we all quarantined and we were like "were gonna stay up and were gonna watch it." and we get through to like the second episode and this one goes... actually tell them what you said, babe." rudy said,

"i straight up went "you guys ready to go to bed, cause i'm ready to go to bed" because, i mean we've already seen the show like five times through because we went to all of the screenings for it and when the episode was finished we'd all sit down and see it, like see the final cut. but it was pretty much the first time we could binge the show all the way through like without having to stop if that makes sense." kendall said while trying her best to explain it,