eighteen

real life!

kendall and rudy had just wrapped for the day, kendall hurried over to her trailer so she could change into her regular clothes while rudy did the same. she hopped out of one of the golf carts they had on set and headed to the door, but before she walked in someone caught her attention. elaine was walking over to her.

"hey kens." elaine spoke up with a smile on her face. in that moment kendall remembered something, elaine has no idea she knew about that text she sent rudy.

"hey el, what's up?" kendall asked while she opened up her door, motioning for elaine to come inside.

"nothing, i was just wondering if you wanted to go get some food. there's a pretty good diner like 10 minutes from here." elaine said while leaning against kendall's vanity.

"umm, yeah sure. rudy and i are supposed to head over to maddie and chase's in an hour so i can't stay long." kendall called out from the bathroom while she was changing into her regular clothes, but she hurried the trailer door open so she quickly put on her shoes and walked out to find rudy leaning against the couch while elaine was avoiding eye contact with him.

"hey babe, you ready to go?" rudy asked while walking over and placing a slow and gentle kiss on kendall's lips. she nodded her head before turning to face elaine.

"i guess we're not going to the diner." kendall chuckled out, elaine nodded her head and they said there goodbyes before they all walked out of kendall's trailer. they got into rudy's car and headed over to maddie and chase's apartment. they hung out and had a few beers while watching avatar the last air bender on the tv. kendall and maddie we're drooling over zuko and sokka while chase and rudy made fun of the girls. a few hours went by and rudy and kendall headed out, they drove home and got ready for bed.

"hey ruds?" kendall called out from the bathroom.

"yeah kens?" rudy answered from the kitchen.

"do you care if my sister ely stays over for a week or something?" kendall asked, rudy walked into the bathroom and leaned against the doorway.

"are you talking about your sister elison?" rudy asked her while admiring how perfect she looked even if she didn't think so.

"yeah, the sixteen year old one. you'll love her you two are like the same person." kendall said while taking her hair down.

"yeah why not. she's the same age as lilah and she stays over all the time." he said, kendall gave him a smile and they headed to bed.

kendallcline tweeted!

elisoncline tweeted!

messages
elison🤯

ken ken🤠
mom said yes?!?!

elison🤯
yep

what time do you want me
to head over to your place

ken ken🤠
like maybe around lunch time

a little earlier then that

elison🤯
that sounds good

i can show you my new car

ken ken🤠
you got a new car.

elison🤯
um i'll excuse your attitude

i paid for it

ken ken🤠
since when did you have money

and since when we're you verified
on twitter

and instagram

elison🤯
since i got 92 million on tik tok

i got more followers then you

ken ken🤠
oh shut up

you wouldn't have those followers
if you didn't get the lead on
grand army

elison🤯
fair enough

ken ken🤠
but what kind of car is

elison🤯
black audi a5 convertible

with tan interior

ken ken🤠
oh you bitch

elison🤯
hahaha it was either that or a tesla

and teslas scream "i'm a tik toker
who thinks i'm a celebrity even
though i know i'm not" and i
don't want to be put in that
category

ken ken🤠
fair enough

but you can spiff up the guest
room however you want

like decorate it if you want to

elison🤯
are you being deadass

ken ken🤠
mhm

your gonna be staying over a lot
more

elison🤯
um ofc

ken ken🤠
good

elison🤯
okay well im gonna clock out

ken ken🤠
boo your no fun

elison🤯
oh shut up

go make out with rudy

ken ken🤠
ok

elison🤯
love yoy😉

ken ken🤠
see you tomorrow bae😏

elison🤯
we need to stop acting like this

ken ken🤠
we do