A U D R E Y ☽ R O S E

CHAPTER TWO
AUDREY ROSE

CHAPTER TWOAUDREY ROSE

       "(Y/N!)"

Jumping by the voice, the figure that was once writing on some files stood up adjusting their outfit. Taking a deep breath, (Y/N) made their way around the desk and walked to the door that separated them from the queen. Gripping on to the handle feeling the coolness of it against their finger tips, they turned it pushing the huge doors open.

There sat confidently on her throne was Audrey. The pink gown she wore was glistening with gems and purple beads. In her hand was Maleficent's scepter causing an eerie glow to shine against her face highlighting her dark make up. The dark colors popping regards to the multi-colored hair and tan skin she bared. To anyone outside she's look evil and controlling, but to (Y/N), she was beautiful and perfect.

"You called for me, your highness?"

"Obviously." she mocked leaning forward placing her elbow on her knee. "Did our guest cause any trouble for you earlier?"

Shaking their head, (Y/N) said, "No."

"Good," Audrey grinned. "Prepare the room for my arrival. It's that time again."

"Yes, your majesty."

Bending down in a bow, (Y/N) gave a firm nod before turning and walking out of the room to another. It had been almost a few months since Audrey became Auradons new queen. After over throwing the VK's and capturing all the royals in the land, she started ruling. Even though she had everything she could imagine, she didn't have one thing. The satisfaction of proving her grandmother wrong.

That's where (Y/N) came in.

In the shadows of the night with the help of some potions found in Fairy Godmothers chambers, (Y/N) was able to make themselves invisible and capture Queen Leah under Audrey's order. Not having any second thoughts, (Y/N) did what was required from their queen with no questions. A deed done out of loyalty and love for Audrey.

(Y/N) remembers the days at Auradon Prep when Ben and Audrey had dated and ruled the school. Back then they weren't know for being popular, not even know by Ben or Audrey. After Mal came in between their relationship and Audrey needed a break, (Y/N) stepped in offering her a cottage to stay at. A few months there with Audrey changed Y/N's look on the VK's and Auradon. Feelings developed, secrets spilled, and trust gained.

Shaking their head of thought, (Y/N) ruffled their (H/C) hair and continued their way on through the halls and down the stairs into the dungeons. Passing by cells filled with people who cried out and others who yelled insults, the loyal servant paid them no attention continuing to strut to the door at the end of the hall which was made of iron.

Putting the key in the lock and opening the door with a loud creak, (Y/N) stepped into the dimly lit room where they stared into the eyes of the woman in the middle of the room tied to a chair. The night gown she worse was dirty and torn, her gray hair was frizzy and matched her once clean wrinkled face now bruised and cut up. A sight would make most scream, but not (Y/N).

"Back for more?" Leah croaked out. The figure across from her stayed silent and walked to the wall of weapons analyzing them. "She's just gonna do the same thing to you when she realizes how useless you are!"

Again, no response. Not even a glance.

The sound of heals clicking and evil laughter echoed through out the dungeon walls as Audrey approached the room shaking her head in disappointment. "Turning my own servants against me isn't nice, you old hag." She sneered with a shiver enhancing crackle.

"You're worse than I ever imagined. You are the reason so much terror and pain has coursed through this kingdom! You're a disappointment Audrey, a big one!"

Audrey narrowed her eyes and took a step forward crushing her heel against Leah's toes. The old woman let out a cry of pain staring up into her granddaughter's eyes. "I am not a disappointment. I am a queen." She enthuses. "I'm your queen, your ruler." She continued taking a step back lifting her heel off Leah's toes. "And you will obey me!" She screams slamming the scepter on the stone floor.

With a loud screech, Leah is engulfed by green flames. The smell of smoke fills the air as Leah screams out in agony. After a few moments, Audrey stops the flames as her and (Y/N) look at the black charcoal body of Leah. Blood dropped out of different areas landing in the floor with a slosh and skin peeled off landing with it.

"Y/N, hand me the dagger. Now."

Handing the queen the tool, (Y/N) moved around the room to the door grabbing on to the handle. Tapping the scepter on the stone floor again, the room flashed green and the once dead Queen Leah started to revive back to her normal state. "No! No more! Make it stop!" She screamed out realizing Audrey had brought her backyard to life again.

"No." Audrey said bluntly lifting the wrench. "Y/N, hold her shoulders ." She ordered.

And with that, (Y/N) closed the door slamming it shut walking over to Leah grabbing onto her shoulder letting their fingernails sink into the old woman's skin happily. Outside the room in the cells where prisoners stood locked up, they all looked at the door in fear as they listened to the sound of blood curdling screams and laughter.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
•{INFORMATION}•
Requested by: sigh100
Person: Audrey Rose
Fandom: Descendants
Category: Horror (scary, suspenseful, etc.)
Name: Y/N (female/male)
Extra: N/A
Date: 11/27/20
•{EDITED}•
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

)Name: Y/N (female/male)Extra: N/ADate: 11/27/20•{EDITED}•◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢