Victory

Pulling his hand out of his pocket, Hawkmoth grasped the peacock miraculous. 

"Are you sure you want to do this Nathalie?" Hawkmoth hesitated

And even though the silver mask hid his face Nathalie could see the concern in his periwinkle eyes.  She smiled and held out her hand as if asking for him to give it to her.

"I'll be fine." She tilted her head slightly, widening her eyes

Hawkmoth knew that was a lie. Even though Nathalie tried not to show she was ill, he had still heard her quiet coughing fits.

"Ok, but I'm telling you now, you are not using the peacock miraculous ever again" Hawkmoth stated, placing the broach in her hand

She nodded, taking a few steps back before transforming "Dusuu! Spread my feathers!"

Out of Hawkmoth's hands flew an akuma and with one final blow of air Mayura released her feather known as an amuk.

"This is going to work."

Mayura really hoped that he was right. That way she wouldn't have to put up with those exhausting coughing fits that drained the life out of her day by day. But Mayura would do anything for Hawkmoth anything to make him happy again.

Suddenly, they both felt something, the amuck and the akuma had found their victims.

"Isoler, you have been wronged by someone close to you, I'm giving you the power to isolate anyone you want" Hawkmoth announced

"Isoler, you will be assisted by séparé, he will help you ruin relationships and make people abominate each other." Mayura smiled
———————————————

Marinette was busy helping her Dad in the family bakery when suddenly she heard a crash from outside and a buzz from Marinette's phone. It was a news notification warning Paris of the danger the new villain, Isoler was creating, and his sidekick séparé.

Marinette gasped "Um Dad I'm just er going to hide upstairs."

Marinette dashed upstairs and barricaded her door.  "Quick Tikki I need to transform. Tikki spots on!"

Where Marinette stood was now the beautiful  hero, Ladybug. Jumping out of her window, Ladybug used her
yoyo to leap from rooftop to rooftop, scanning for the villain.

Suddenly, Chat noir landed behind her "Hello m'lady, what are you looking for?"

Ladybug rolled her eyes, she hated when he called her that. None the less, she still replied to it.

"There's an akuma villain at the Louvre, he's being helped by a sentimonster" Ladybug explained franticly

"Any plans?"

They had defeated many villains in the past, this shouldn't be to different.
———————————————

"Why haven't Ladybug and Chat Noir gone after him yet" Hawkmoth moaned.

But just as hawkmoth was getting angry, Ladybug and Chat noir appeared. Hawkmoth grinned maliciously. He would finally get exactly what he wanted, he would finally be able to bring his beloved wife back. All he needed was their miraculous...

Isoler was close to victory. He had Chat noir pinned to the ground and was reaching for his hand.

"No!" Ladybug cried but it was too late. Chat Noirs ring and been removed his identity was about to be revealed.

A quick flash went down Chat Noirs body revealing none other than Adrien Agreste. Mayura's mouth gaped open in shock. Hawkmoth hadn't been paying attention and looked at her confused.  "What the matter with you, we haven't won yet." He paused waiting for a reply. 

"Nathalie are you alright? what's happened you look pale."  Mayura gulped and turned around. She felt like she was going to faint. How would she word this.

"Come on, spit it out" Hawkmoth begged.

"It Its your s-s-son Adrien," she stammered

Nathalie felt like she was about to collapse any second "He's Chat Noir"

Hawkmoth gasped... "No but but how." He sounded just as shocked as she was. A great big sigh came out of his mouth.

"We've almost won, we can't stop now and after that, we won't have to put him in danger ever again." 

"and he'll be pleased to have his mother back" Mayura added

Hawkmoth smiled. He really was lucky to have an assistant like Nathalie Sancoeur. They both turned around to look out the window at the battle, they couldn't afford to miss any more of the action.

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard Hawkmoth exclaim "We did it we did it finally, we won. Isoler captured Ladybug (who turned out to be Marinette du-pain cheng) but we really won!!!"

He looked like he was about to burst into song. Suddenly she realized what it meant. It meant no more coughing fits, no more being a super villain anymore and no more unhappy Gabriel. For once she felt truly happy but then a realisation popped into her head, it also meant she could never be more than friends. She sighed.

Suddenly, Isoler appeared with his hand stretched out "Hawkmoth" he opened his fist, revealing the magic jewels.

"Ah right on queue." 

Mayura turned around to look at the window. She had never seen Hawkmoth so happy before, it was like he was a different person. As Isoler landed on the ground Hawkmoth summoned the akuma back. 

"Nooroo dark wings fall."

"Duusu fall my feathers."

As soon as she had detransformed Gabriel gave her a hug. Nathalie prayed he couldn't see her pink blushing face.

"Thank you" he whispered in her ear

They separated and Nathalie gave him a small smile "your welcome" she chuckled slightly

He turned his back to her as he clipped on the miraculous.

She coughed. He back. She was on her way down again, hitting the floor and coughing.

"Nathalie" he knelt by her side "Are you okay?"

She nodded slightly as she tried to catch her breath.

Gabriel put his arm around her, pulling her into his chest.

To be continued