is he care for me??🙄

Before I cross the reception I heard kavya to murmuring but loud enough to hear me..

"Bit*h "

my eyes shot to her direction.

This doesn't going to be easy...how she dare to call me that??

I tightly hold my fist to control the heat of my blood not wanting to landing my fingers on that bit*h face....

"Are not the bit*h is already here??"I retorts earning a sound of Laughter by surrounding....

Kavya shot a angry glare to them and I give her a confidence smile ..

"Everyone knows who is the real bit*h.."she utters rudely....

Why the hell is she talking??? God what I have done to her....huhhh...

She called you bit*h..my mind remind me which I unknowingly forget..

The most important thing for right now...

"Ohh!!! Really...then who is that???..kavya??"I asked her while crossed my hands across my chest...

"No dear...kavya is working here by her own....not like others " while pointing her finger to me "who just popped from somewhere and snacth others things..."she complete...

What I snacth from her?? This all happened only for Abir....huh..

Who said him to bring me here...

"Oho...really!! And what is your thoughts how I got the job here ??"

I asked her...till now maintaining my composure...

"How can I said that?? That only known by you ??"she said "I know what type of girls you're "

she replied when give her attention to the laptop like she is the CEO...

"what do you mean??"I asked in a stren voice...my blood is now boiling...

It's just one step from her and I don't know what I will do...she said me...a bit*h and now......

"Then said us why Abir suddenly bought you and give the post of P.A??"
She asked keeping her eyes in mine..

"Why??"want to know what is her dirty mind thought about me...

"You don't know...it's clear that you share bed with him..for work"

Yeah it's not wrong right...I was his wife then...but for work...this is not done kavya....

"Stop your dirty mouth.."

I try to escape from that bit*h as I know I can't control myself...for more..

So I turned on my heel but stop hearing that bit*h..

"Oho!! Now it's hurt..as I caught you red handed..."....as your so called good girl image going to spoiled "

"Not only Abir...I am sure you are used to sleeping with many rich guys as you are the bit*h...as this is your job...you are a s-"

There is a loud sound of something hit hard with another one and kavya's right hand is on her right cheek...

"What the-"before she can utter something else I landed my another hand on her other cheek with full force..

How can she called me that...I can't even allow anyone else to my life even after divorce Abir and...here she said this all shit...

"Bit*h you-"

"What is going on here??"a cold voice attracted the attention two of us.

We both look at the owner of the voice...