meet with A handsome 😉

"Give me a cup of coffee."here started the order of Mr.Rajbansh.

Huhh...

I get up from my sit to fulfill his wish.
I know how type of coffee he wants.

I stepped into the lift and press 20.
As the coffee machine settled in the restaurant in 20 number floor.

I thought why not he keep a coffee machine in his office then atlest he stops bothering others .

In the middle of my thoughts the floor number 20 is already come.

So I stepped out from the lift and go to the coffee machine.

When I moved on my heel not before taking the coffee, I met with that bit*h Kavya.

I try to give her a smile but she rolls her eyes and go to coffee maker.

What is her problem??what I do to her??

I shrugged and try to move towards lift as I have no wish to gave my boss cold coffee in the place of hot steaming coffee.

Just then the bit*h spilled her words.

"I wonder why Abir hire such a cheap like you.I am pretty sure you obviously spending a night to to take this job. "

What the hell?

"Excuse me??what you wanted to say??"now the thought of being mature with her gone long ago.

She smirk evily,"you know Abir is not a type of guy to spend night with anyone. But you able to drag him in bed by your beauty and now you blackmail him ."

She stated venomously .

Now my fingers are itching to crush on her cheek. But for her luck or for my bad luck someone called her .

So she went ignoring me.

I will see that bit*h. With this I step into the lift.

My head is spinning out of frustration. It can burst anytime.

How dare her she said me this words ? The main thing is why even Abir keep that slut in his office. Who is she to Abir?

My thoughts are stop by the sound of lift stopped. I came out of lift and go into the office of my ex husband.

I go into the office without knocking to see him engrossed in his computer.

I rolled my eyes.And said "Sir..here is your coffee "

He sipped his coffee without looking up .
So I decide to go on my desk.

"You know right,I don't like coffee when it is cold.??"

I rolled my eyes;

It's the kindnesses of your bit*h kavya

I want to said but stop my tongue.

I take that coffee and stormed from his office to crushed on someone's hard chest.

And fallen to the floor. In the result the whole coffee split on me.

"Oh!!God!!don't you have eyes??" without look at the person's face.

"So-"the person tried to speak but I stop him.

"What sorry??sorry my foo-"I shouted but stop looking at the person's face.

The person is tall about six feet.His formal shoot well fitted in his muscular body. He is handsome but not than Abir. Looking like businessman.

He held his hand to help me standing straight.

I take his hand and standing up.

"If truly said I am not the one who is in hurry. But I am sorry. "He whisperer in his sexy voice coming near to my ear.

"I am also sorry "I replied him when looking down at my spoiled dress.

"It's ok.but your dress is totally spoiled. Please take this " he said giving me his jacket.

When he sees I hesitated to take his shirt. He said,
"You can give it back to me when you want. I come here irregularly."

So I took his jacket to cover my spoiled dress.
"By the way I don't see you here before. "He asked.

"Yeah I joining here today as CEO'S P.A ."My unfortunate

In the reply he muttered but I hear it.it is like finally Abir get rid from that kavya.

"What the hell is going on here ?"Abir roared from behind in angry voice.

I tried to say but stop by him. "I don't pay you for gossiping .okk.where is my coffee??"

He asked.

What the hell??is he couldn't see my drenched dress?

Just then the person said "Abir..Abir..don't shout at her.it's all my fault. She-"
He is really kind. Abir should learn something from him.

"I know how to behave with my employees I don't want to know from you.okk."he said in cold voice.

How rude!!!..He even didn't know to respect his guests. Huhh..

The person is really very good.

"As your wish."he said "by the way myself Nihaal..Nihaal Sing."he said turned to me and held out his hand for handshake.

"I am-"

"You came here to meet with me.right??then come to my office." He said to Nihaal.

After Nihaal he ordered me"And you give me coffee within 5 minutes. "

"What he think himself ??God.."

"Huhh.."

I muttered under my breath .

"Goooo!!!"someone roared behind me.
I rolled my eyes and and stepped in to the lift.

_____________
So here is the next one
Now said me if you guys want Nihaal
Picture??

Then I will give there picture in next chapter.