leave him??

Mishti...

Mishti is standing in the personal lift with Abir's special coffee.it already noon in next day and there is playing a happy tune in her heart as tomorrow is Sunday.
Obviously not for Nihal....It can be she didn't say anything to him as she doesn't have any of his contact so she thoughts to reject him when he will come to pick her in any excuse.

And The day passed with Abir lots of work . But she can feel that the grumpy Abir almost gone.
she could also feel a positive sign from  Abir's side about their getting together.

Her thoughts stopped as the sound of lift bipped.she came out of the Abir's personal lift and proceede to his cabin.

Ten minutes ago when she prepared to get out from office as it is half day and go to bid a bye to him. He requested her to bring him a coffee..So she is here with his coffee.
she wonder who the hell on the earth drink coffee at this hour..

She pushed the door of his cabin as she doesn't need to knock on his door specially when she knew there is only Abir so she stepped in the cabin.

But the site front of STOPPED her in the door and it ripped her heart and shattered all the hopes which are created by hervsilly heart..
Her vision started tovgot blurred by the water.

"Ahhh!!"in the thought she forget that she is holding a hot cup of coffee. Which results it's falls on her hand and shattered on the floor.

This sounds of her made the people of the room made look at her ...

"Don't you have manners??"Kavya snapped in irritation.

"Sorry..."Mishti mutters and tries to pick up the broken pieces of the cup while trying hard to control not to sobbing.

in a snapped of seconds she dashed out of the cabin.After picking up her things from the desk she entered in the lift.

She sniffed and sniffed. She doesn't know why she is even sniffing..he never said her that he will like to get back with her.

He even doesn't disclose the thing between he and Kavya. It maybe they both are in a relation. And he just wants  to help you out of humility.

'Why I am crying like this??he just helps me out of humanity..even you said yes to go on date with Nihal..'

'Now just wipes your damn tears and go be ready for date. ' she said to herself but again break down in her knees..

'But I can't...it's hurts seeing your love one in another one's arm..'she said sobbing profusely. The site till now floating in front of her eyes..

Kavya hanging around his neck by hugging him with her hands and Abir ..

He is holding her over her hands..the things hurts her most was there smile they are happy with each other..

But then the lift came to halt .she hurriedly make her look like nothing happened. And stepped out from the lift.

She has to stopped when she feels a hand holding her wrist outside the office.

She turned to she a restless Abir. seeing him a soothing effect she felt in her heart but when her eyes fell on the figure behind Abir the hole scene of the cabin again came front of her eyes.