in a France restaurant 🙂

Mishti **

After a good time spending in his black Mercedes the car came to a halt...I wonder where we are?? as far as I have in my mind he has a meeting with Mr.Henry in SUZETTE.

That means we should there right but he stops his car in front of a little garden.

He gets down from car and comes to my side to open the door...

Seeing surprise in my face he said "They want that I should check this site and as it is ready..so I thought to check it on the way.."While opening the door.

After open the door he offers his hand to me .My mind flashes the scene in front of my eyes he being with kavya

So I refuse his hand and get down my own and walk away from him.... I feel his annoyance but then heard his footsteps...

When we crossed the small length garden, the old damaged house came in the view of mine. it's look like members of this house go from here so many years ago...and leave it in the hand of nature to use it like how they wants. And this area also a bit far from the busy side of Mumbai.

I turned to see Abir engrossed in talking with A person I assume him an engineer.

It's seems like there is no need for me to interrupt so I decide to see around.

After ten or twenty minutes I found myself standing in front of a huge old tree..seeing it onlý one thing come in my mind that how many things it would witnessed...how many people it met...and how many birds or insects it gives them shelter ......but then..
Abir going cut it for his own benefit...

And the thought of brutality killing a life is make me panic

I jumped a little when I felt someone's hand on my back...
And by the smell of the manly scent I don't need to turn to see who it is??

Without seeing at him I asked "are going cut this tree?"

"Umm...mmm"he hesitate knowing very well my love for the trees..

"Please don't cut it....please "I try to convince him with puppy eyes...totally turning to him.

I know it's silly to being emotional where there are lots of trees in the world are cruelly cutting in the excuse of modernise of society....but it is big thing for me if I can save one tree to being killed abruptly ....where I know if I tried I can do...

I don't know how but the water from my eyes coming out ..

"Shh..shhh..calmed down "Abir tried to relax me by wiping the water of my cheeks with his feathery touches and bought me in a hug..and I also curved my hands around him.

It's feel fucking comfortable and peaceful. It reminds me that I used to thought that my figure is made only to fit in his sexy muscular body...

"No one going to cut your tree....okk" Abir said patting my back and he calls a person and ordered him to design the contraction in a that the tree will stand without any harm.

While I shamelessly cling to him .

After completing his order he lifts my face by his middle finger to see in my eyes and said "you hear right what I say...then now give me your sweet smile.."

He said softly as he can in his husky voice...this act of him made me realize my position .

What he thought of me now??

A clingy girl...

As soon as realization hit me I lose the contact with his body and walked away in few long steps as I can in short legs..

Being short the only thing I hates.

I climbed on the passenger seat and starting to crush me in my mind...

Who said you to cling with his body??

But he is the one who ...

When I engrossed in my own thoughts I felt the car little move so turned to see who is where I very well know who is it...

"Are you happy now?"he asked when our eyes met..

"Yeah...yes.."I nodded with a smile.

"Thanks"
He smile and there is something more in his face but soon he wipe off it.

He settled himself in the driver's seat and started the car engine..

I look everywhere but him...then a question come to my mind.

"You didn't give me my answer.."I said.

"What??"he asked while focusing on the road.

"Who is Kavya to you?"I asked to clear my mind if what is Kavya saying write or wrong.....
I see his grip to tighten around the steering...and his jaw clenched...

"That's none of your concern..."he answer coldly.

What the hell..my temperature begins to heated up.."what is it if I said she claims to be in a relation with you..."
even he is then also I have not any problem...

Ok!!!. .

Maybe.... I will be a little jealous ...

Urghh...

More than that....fine..

Uff!!!..

Abir huffed angrily...one of the the reason I filed divorce...he all time used to huffed like this to show his anger without any reason...some things to be never changed..

"Even that bitch said I am taking her place in your life....obviously indirectly..." I further added.

"What if my answer is affirmative..."he said.

Hearing this I spooned my head toward him,while his concentration is fully on the road. But the smirk on his corner of mouth doesn't go unnoticed by me...

Now what was that for..

One second he indirectly said yes that means he is in relation with that bitch..

And here I am dreaming about to get back with him...

A drop of tear try to escape from my eyes but I am fast enough to put a hold on my emotions and turn my face to the window...

"Are you fine?"he asked till now remains his concentration on the road..

"Hmm.."I hummed as it hurts in throat to speak while controlling the fucking tears...

"Then answered my question...."he asked when taking a turn in road.

"What..I have...to - said....this is your-
Your own life....you you can do. .what you....w-"

I uttered with a lot of difficulty and to much engrossed to notice we already reached in front of restaurant.

It's Abir who held my hand to jumped down from the car.

***