The New and Old Witches

It was the second day back at the school, but it was the weekend, so we had time to have fun. We thought we were safe, but we were wrong, we were having a walk in the school park for fairy animals when we hear some new students screaming.

We transform into are enchantix mode and went to save the new fairies. When we got there, we were expecting to see the Trix, but we didn't see the Trix we saw 4 witches we confronted them. "Well sisters it looks like we have some enchantix fairies here" said the oldest one, they said they were the lynx team (it was made up of Luna, Leah, Becky and the last one wasn't related to the other witches she was related to Crystal her name was Nora) "Oh look there's big sis Crystal hi and bye sis" shouted Nora. I looked at Crystal and she didn't look happy to see her sister at all. "What do we do?" asked Jen. "We have no chose but to blast them out of the park" I said. Everyone was fine with this. These are the spells we used Lily used fire blade, I used phoenix rage, Crystal used nature bolts, Melody used respective sound, Jen used logic blast and Pearl used Sun storm. "They're going to get detention the lynx group right" said Pearl. Couple days later, "I hope they do" said lily "they deserve one!" we were walking to the new class at the school 3D training. "I hope we don't have to see Ms Fregonda today" Jen said with hope. "Sorry girls we have to see the head mistress on how to become belivix fairies" I said. They all had a happy smile that they were learning that.

(Written in Year 9)

(Other Notes: Im more than willing in the future chapters to feature characters of yours <3 Just leave them in the comments of this part :D)