What!

We remained quiet on the trip there I was just wondering what they would say when they got there. Blake and Skylar landed the ship and followed the girls. Crystal stopped and looked at the flower garden. "Isn't this the garden you made?" said Crystal. "It is" I said and looked at the red roses that she had planted so many years ago. I then quickly snatched Blakes hand shacking as my grandparents and brother came out. "Why so scared sis?" said Blue "this should be great news." A man then came out from behind them and introduced themselves as Conner....Prince Conner. "You are to marry him" said Queen Jem I hesitated and said "NO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHO I MARRY!" and Conner smiled. "She is right, and I don't like Rose, just friends, is all we are, I have more feelings towards Blue here" he said are grandparents screamed and disappeared and our parents appeared at this moment I had earned my belivix.

Crystal and Peral hugged her and let her go to her family. Skylar noticed that Crystal looked sick and suggested they go back to the ship and Crystal agreed and went with him. Crystal was sick on the way back and we noticed it was because of the light stone that this was happening. Skylar comforted her for the rest of the way home because he was worried.

When they got back to the school, they put Crystal to bed and then they all went to the courtyard leaving Helix, Flora and Helia with Crystal to watch over her. "Now I can't ask her" sighed Skylar. "Ask her what?" said Melody. "Nothing" said Skylar, but we knew something was up, he never said that. "Fine I want to ask her to marry me..." he said quietly. Pearl couldn't help but get excited over it. "Well, I guess it's the right time" I said, "you've been dating for three years now". "What's all the fuss about?" said Flora as they walked out with Crystal. "Nothing" said Zane "Pearl just saw a cat". Pearl hugged Zane and then they walked off. Crystal ran over to Skylar and hugged him too "what's wrong you look a little off" Crystal said.

(And this is where the story begins for this story at home, Im so glad that you guys like it <3 annd as always Merry Christmas and Stay Safe)