The Fairy of the infinite Ocean

The got back on the ship and headed of back to school. As the ship landed in the courtyard, they heard the chirping of birds and as they walked out of the ship, they were all happy to see the school again. Crystal went over to Skyler and gave him a big hug before he went back on board. Zane placed a soft kiss on Peral's forehead and then he turned around and got on the ship. We all said are goodbyes as the guys went back to school.

After a couple days, we were called to Androis the planet of water, Peral got out her sceptre and opened a gateway to the planet. We all jumped through and found are self's landing on are two feet on the other side Peral made the sceptre a ring again and placed it on her finger. "Welcome, Magix group" said a girl to the left of them. "I'm Princess Angel, the daughter of Ashia and Nex" she said. She was an amazing figure she had beautiful long blue hair and her eyes were a hazel brown. "Hello" I said, "I'm Rose and these are my friends Crystal, Lily, Peral, Jen and Melody". After the introductions she asked if the witch was their friend. "Hello fairies let's play with your new friend..."

We transformed and asked Angel if she wanted to help at all. She agreed to help. They flew up hovering over the ruff sea below them and started to attack. The new fairy was the fairy of the infinite ocean a power granted to her by Teresa the new keeper of the Peral or that sea. The fairy was very quick at flying with her enchantix wings and knocked Becky into the ocean at this moment she earned her belivix as they landed, Becky came out of the ocean looking wet and teleported herself away. All we could do was laugh and then asked if Angel would come to their school and be a part of their group. She was so glad and said "yes I would love to" straight away.