Logic isn't everything...

It was early one morning when me and the girls went to have breakfast when we got a call from Zenith the plant of technology.... sadly, only one of us could go on the mission so we sent Jen she was more than happy to go. When Jen got there standing in front of her was Becky. "Wow they sent you this will be fun" Becky chuckled. "What are you doing on my home plant!" said Jen as she transformed for a fight. The fight lasted a good 20 minutes before Becky saw Jens little sister in her charmix helping the people to safety. Becky took aim and blasted a powerful blast of dark magic her way when Jen saw this, she imdatly zoomed in front of her sister and took the blow Jen achieved her belivix but was knocked out cold by the blast. "Sister!" screamed Jem as she fell crying next to her.

When we heard we rushed over to Zenith to comfort Jens younger sister the guys came to, when we got there it was Tim who went in first, we all stayed outside. I walked over to Blake and hugged him tight I was shocked it was like what happened to Crystal but worse. As you can imagine Crystal was parroned she was scared that her friend may not wake up seeming though the same thing had happened to her at the start of the year. Helix, Skylar and Melody were sitting next to her comforting her. Skylar scared the most as Crystal laid her head on his shoulder. No one knew for sure how long it would take for her to wake up we all got up and looked at each other. Then a scroll of paper appeared it was from my home plant....

"What is it Rose?" Melody asked. I didn't answer but procced to open the scroll it read "Dear Princess Rose, I'm writing to you because you need to come home your grandparents want to speak with you, and I have a bad feeling like that group you are worried about are here. Little sister misses you by the way. Yours truly Crowned Prince Blue." I stuttered on the last few lines and then dropped the scroll. I myself didn't want to see my grandparents at all they were always mean to me. "What's wrong" said Crystal walking up to me and putting her arm on my shoulder "you look upset...". "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you worry guys it's just.... I don't like my grandparents" I said quietly. "Well, you have to face them" said Jen who had walked out her room awake and was of course holding Tim's hand as he was still very worried about her mobility now. "I agree" said Blake "If it helps, we will come too". "Not all of you only 4 can come" I said. In the end Crystal, Skylar, Blake and Peral came everyone else made their way back to Alfea for safety.