Lost love to a sister.

All of us got worried in are class about Crystal she hadn't seen her little sister in forever. "Ok girls I hope you had a great holiday and welcome back to the school" said the head mistress. The lesson went well until Crystal started to cry and ran off. "What's is wrong with Crystal girls?" asked the head mistress. "Oh, she saw her sister Nora a couple days ago, but she was a witch" I explained. We ran to the dorm where we saw Crystal crying on a chair. "You know what we need to see the pixies" said Lily it was a great idea "Coming Crystal" Jen asked. "Sure" said Crystal. We were stopped when we noticed the lynx group were in the court yard. "Well here we are" said Luna. "So much pink and bright colours" Shouted Leah.

We ran to confront them but the Iynx had more power than them. "What do we do?" said Crystal. "You deal with your sister Nora; Crystal we will deal with the Iynx sisters" I said. "Ok" said Crystal. They transformed and flighted as best as they could, but we blasted the sisters away, but Crystal got blasted down to the ground and was knocked out. "Crystal no!" said Melody catching her in a disco shell and placed her on the floor.

(Written in Year: 9)