The Light may Fade!

After taking Crystal to first aid, the guys arrived hearing the news on what had happened to Crystal, they were very worried. "Is she ok?" said Skyler worried about Crystal. "We don't know yet but here sister Nora is to blame for this" I said in a mad voice. "Calm down Rose, Crystal woke up and is in my office she wants to speak with you all" said the head mistress.

In the office they saw Crystal sitting on the chair to the left of the desk. "Hi girls and you to guys, I have to tell you something" said Crystal. "Sit down" said Skyler. "It is about my sister," said Crystal. "Go on tell us," said Lily. "It is a story about me, and my sister listen closely" said Crystal as she began her story. "Me and Nora are the princesses of nature but when Nora found out a way to be more powerful than me and my family, she took that chance. She found the light stone, the stone that controls the sun and its heat she used it to weaken nature and us. I tried talking to her, but she didn't listen, so I made the stone teleport away. Nora hated me for that when she was told she was a witch from my father she was angry knowing I would have more power and I would be coming to this school and she would be going to Cloud Tower Academy for witches."

Crystal ended her story and got up. She was still dizzy she fell Skylar cached her and held her. They put her on her bed and left her to get some rest the guys said goodbye. Skylar came over and said, "You girls will look after Crystal" and he walked on the ship. We waved as the guys went back to their school.

"There it is girls the stone my sister teleported away from me now, I am going to shear the power with you" crackled Nora. Back at the school the girls were in lesson Ms Scot was smiling today because Crystal was finally back in her class. Crystal was amazing at this class because she was from the nature kingdom.

(Written in Year: 9)