Six

Corbyn pulled Zach close to him and jumped out of the way just as the tree landed. It was as if mother nature was completely against them. Corbyn looked at the other boys. Let's get to that cave. It's safe from the tide."

When they got to the cave, Corbyn laid Zach flat. He felt Zach's arms and legs. Nothing appeared broken. He then felt Zach's head and neck. His hands came back bloody but nothing was broken. As his hands traveled down his boyfriend's back something felt weird. There was no bone on Zach's hip and waist. "Shattered," Corbyn mumbled. 

"What?" Jonah asked. 

"Zach's waist and hip. His bones are completely shattered," Corbyn mumbled slowly getting to his feet. 

"Corbyn?" Jonah asked, unable to get up now that the pain in his leg had begun. 

Corbyn ran out of the cave and down a random path. He wasn't sure where he was going. He didn't know what he was running from. Everywhere he turned led to a cliff or water. There was no way out. Finally, he collapsed too exhausted to continue. It was only then that he realized that he couldn't breathe. Tears streamed down his face. 

Daniel and Jonah exchanged glances as they tried to figure out if they should run after Corbyn or not. Jonah sighed. "There's no telling what he'll do. I think he's at his breaking point," he sighed. "I'd run but..." 

Daniel nodded and went down the same trail as Corbyn. It took him a while but he eventually found his bandmate. "Oh Corbs," he sighed when he realized he was having a panic attack. 

"Go away," Corbyn stammered, not looking at Daniel. 

Daniel knelt beside Corbyn. "I can't do that." 

"Please leave me alone," Corbyn sobbed.

Daniel pulled Corbyn into his arms. "I'm right here. I'm not leaving you. Take a breath." 

Daniel ran his fingers through Corbyn's hair as he listened to the boy's heartbreaking sobs. He eventually felt Corbyn hug him back. "I know it's hard. You've been working so hard on taking care of us that you haven't been able to take care of yourself."

"I-I have to. You're all hurt," Corbyn choked out between sobs. 

Daniel shook his head. "Jonah and I can still help out. You don't h have to do this on your own," he said gently. 

"What about Zach?" Corbyn sobbed. 

Daniel didn't know how to respond to that. There was no way to help Zach. They couldn't fix his injuries. "We'll figure it out," he finally said. 

"No one's going to find us here," Corbyn sobbed. 

Daniel sighed and continued to hug Corbyn. After several minutes Corbyn finally calmed down. 

Jonah was sitting with Zach. He didn't know what else to do. He'd never learned what to do in these situations. Zach moaned and Jonah went on alert. "Z?"

Zach didn't respond. He seemed to slip back into unconsciousness. Jonah didn't know if he would make it. The fall could've done it in for them.

This is Daniel and a fan from a live a few days ago 🥺❤I'm so sorry I know this is short but I'm currently on my phone in an airport restaurant

I'm so sorry I know this is short but I'm currently on my phone in an airport restaurant. I'll make it up to you in the next chapter. Love you guys and I'll be back online when I'm in the States. Stay safe 💖