Harry and I where sitting on his couch in his house when I just get a sudden over powering urge.
I just needed to see some blood I couldn't take it much longer but the last time I did it was 2 days ago and it wasn't much... I just needed to do this I needed to so much I was starting to scratch.

"Where your bathroom at?"

" that way" he said pointing,ugh like that's rude.

I just kiss my teeth roll my eyes and find the bathroom.

I walked in the bathroom and locked the door and begun searching the drawers.

-.-.-.-.-.
I wasn't sure if I should do it.
I held the small object close to me examining it carefully.

I had to do it tho if I didn't I wouldn't be trash.
It's the only thing that keeps me trashy.

I sigh and bring the tampon to my mouth and start eating it.

After I was done I felt supper ratchet like I could twerk on a stop sign.

I go out of the bathroom and wonder into Harry's room.
I look around and see his red flannel that he's had forever ... I know this be cuz I'm a stalker.... I grab the shirt thing and put it in my pocket when I see his boots.
"Me gusta" I whisper and take them and a couple of other stuff and jump out the window.

I run to my apartment and put all the stuff in my room and lock my door.