I wake up to smoke and fire.

What the....
I open my eyes and see fire everywhere.

CRAP THE SHRINE!!!!

I quickly start spitting on the fire and it goes out.
Wow that could have been worse.

I pick up my shrine and hug it sniffing the clumps of harry styles hair.

"I'll never let you go" I whisper to the hair and take a selfie with it and post it to Instagram.

-.-.-.-.
Few hours later
.-.-.-.-.

I get to school and pull my 2 friends shaqueffa and brook under the bleachers.

"You know why your here" I say in a deep voice.

They both slip on dark robes with hoods and stand around the huge fire pit.

"You joined this cult because we all love and live for one thing, it keeps us ghetto In high society!" I declare in a strong voice.

"Yes"they say in sync.

"For the tampons!!the ones who feel neglected when thrown away!! Let a tampon never be waisted again!!!" I say raising my bloody tampon in the air.

"FOR THE TAMPONS" they say and raise there tampons.

"Let us feast!" I shout and start devouring the Tampon.

After we eat the tampons we sit around the fire and start the sacrifice.

"I sacrifice my first pad, when I was scared of tampons it was my savior." Ashley pulls out a old pad and tosses it into the fire.

"I ain't want le gowld tooth ain't no mo" laqueffa yanks out her gold tooth and throws it into the fire.

"I no longer need harry styles hair I bought on eBay, I now have the real thing" I smile like crazy and throw the clump of hair into the fire.

We all take off our robes and walk to our classes when some preppy white chick comes up to me.

"Hi I'm new here can I sit with you at lunch" she ask sweetly and smiles brightly .

I could just tell this chick was a cold hearted mean person.

"Um no you can not I don't know who you think u is but you ain't cool" I glare at her and her lip quavers like she about to cry... Yeah right she's faking.

"Bye faliahsha!!!" I say and walk to lunch