"Your miss.hippiao correct?" The doctor ask and I face palm so hard I about passed out..
"I is not that ghetto chick duh crap?"
How duh heck do a hospital fail so hard?

"OHHH I see well I'm the doctor for the lady next door." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

How is he so stupid??

"So" he comes closer to me " now that I KNER chu aren't my patient how bout u an me hmm hm " he raises his eye brows suggestively like tumblr.

I grabbed his face and started mackin on it.... Like kissing just..aggressively...

"Ehh to the hemm" someone try's to interrupt but I just put my hand on their face and push then away.

They try again so I stop and look over at a angry harry...oh yea..

"Wat is this!?" He motions while still holding a very ugly child thing baby.

"Ohh yeaa bout that me you over me doctor together, Mmmkay byeeee "

I go back to destroying the doctors face when harry Cuts in again.

"Whatever I don't care this child" he hold up the thing like its Simba and it hits it's head on the fan and starts crying.

Harry ignores the crying child and continues " this child is mine ....*dramatic pause*... And Tay-Tays"

"Oh" I say " no wonder it's so ugly and has a pedo stash"

"Dang want some ice for that burn" the doctor says as harry storms((tornado))
Out of the room.

When I know he is gone I continue sucking face with mr.dr